💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Korok said:

I have a CONFESSION ...... 

Really pisses me off that I spent close to 100 dollars on super mario odyssey (it's 79.99 in Canada + 15% tax = 96 something dollars), a game that took me less than 20 hours to beat... Like I spent the same for Zelda and I got a whole 150+ hours out of it. I really enjoyed odyssey but the game needed to be 2-3 kingdoms longer. 

I feel exactly the same way, I finished the game in 15 hours :/ 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
11 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I feel exactly the same way, I finished the game in 15 hours :/ 

Hmm:noparty:

Then I’m pretty torn since I planned to pick it up on the same day Hyrule Warriors is released. But if you are able to finish the game in about 15 hours + it looks rather simple and not challenging on some parts, I don’t know if it’s worth a buy:noparty: It’s 59 dollars after all:wtf:

Thoughts? I need help:green:

31 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I'll quote myself from this thread:

"Odyssey is made of pure joy and radiant sunbeams. A delight from start to finish."

If 15 hours of a fantastic new Mario game sounds up your alley, it's a wonderful 15 hours to spend. If hearing that doesn't sell you on it, then perhaps your money is best spent elsewhere.

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Then I’m pretty torn since I planned to pick it up on the same day Hyrule Warriors is released. But if you are able to finish the game in about 15 hours + it looks rather simple and not challenging on some parts, I don’t know if it’s worth a buy:noparty: It’s 59 dollars after all:wtf:

I mean it’s an amazing game, you still have a lot to do but I reached the credits the day after I bought the game. You still have things to do like getting the rest of the moons tho. But I feel like it’s just that, getting the moons :/ 

anyway Nintendo said they will keep updating the game as they did this week so who knows :) 

Haroon

I made sure to get all of the available moons in a kingdom before moving to the next, so it took me longer to get to the credits :laughga: Then when you go back so many more become available. I think the fun in SMO is in not rushing the story and actually exploring each of the kingdoms and finding a moon behind each corner. That’s what was fun to me, my exploration was rewarded and there were little treats wherever I chose to lurk, no area was just there for the sake of it with nothing to gain from :nick: 

2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

it looks rather simple and not challenging on some parts

Some of the later moons after the main storyline are definitely quite challenging :deadbanana: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Someone from Splatoon 2 just added me and they’ve got 1295 hours on it :shocked: 

:poot::rip:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Another edited post :koons:

Sorry:poot: Only Emotes look the way they should on my laptop:rip: 

River
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@River Guess who just got two Pokémon codes :gaycat: 

nbYESDd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Ahhhhh

thank you so much!!!:excited2::kara:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Haroon
4 minutes ago, River said:

Ahhhhh

thank you so much!!!:excited2::kara:

I asked at the counter how many were allowed per customer and she was like “1...but how many do you want? :poot:” and I was tempted to say 10 because I’m a liar, scammer, I love robbery and fraud, etc but then I just asked for 2 :emma: 

YourWhiskyMouth
6 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I mean, you can “finish” SMO in 15 hours but I’m not sure why you’d want to? There is a ton to explore and collect in each kingdom and just getting the bare minimum required before moving on to the next kingdom is sort of robbing yourself of fun imo. I put in about 60 hours before I had it nearly 100% and am still enjoying the game today :woot: 

Archived