Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

can you join my party? I'm playing with my brother and its easier if you join me

Gotcha

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
Just now, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Gotcha

thanks, its bcuz hes with his GF and its easier for us to join them that are 2 in the same console if you know what i mean.

LADYGAGASHOOCK

13 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

thanks, its bcuz hes with his GF and its easier for us to join them that are 2 in the same console if you know what i mean.

No worries:)

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m not home right now :giveup: should be home in like 1-2 hours :noparty: 

I think I might pull an all nighter so you can maybe join a bit later:happy:

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

No worries:)

I think I might pull an all nighter so you can maybe join a bit later:happy:

I ENDED4H AND YOU EDED 5TH

giphy.gif

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

giphy.gif

I'll be back in some mins! 

Will you be able to play in about 45min? My Switch needs to charge for a bit:happy: 

Haroon
On 2/22/2018 at 4:16 PM, DiegoMonster said:

Well let me tell you a short story: I ordered a huaweii tablet for Xmas and I wanted to gift it but I never got it in time, so I asked for a refund and they accepted. Fun fact: I got the money back and received the tablet a month after :toofunny: ofc I contacted them because I didn’t want my money to be taken again and they offered me the tablet for -80% the initial price lmao.

well bayonetta is something from another world. I’m still on game 1 with 8 hours of play. I might be in chapter X I can’t remember but I’m dying so many tines already xD, I’ve been playing it in normal mode with the link outfit (yaaas), I love the fact that we have to be always aware, even when the cinematics are on! Loving it tbh. 

We should play the balloon thingy on Odissey! 

Oooh I love a good discount :gaycat: You go Diego :whitney:

Omg I know right, it's so much fun especially if you've never played that kind of game, I was shocked that I'd not given it a chance earlier :giveup: Yeah normal difficulty is still hard especially for beginners, I died loads of times too :rip: And so many of those deaths were because of those quick-time events in the middle of cutscenes and stuff :deadbanana:

I got a new email saying that my order's been shipped, so should be here in 1-3 days :cryga: I went into the game shop yesterday just to browse and it was there on the shelf but I didn't buy it because I thought it'll be better to wait for my order to arrive. Plus the one on the shelf is back at full price whereas I got mine discounted so I'd be losing money, like it's not enough of a discount that I care about the money but my pride won't let me give them extra coins when the game is rightfully mine at a lower price :flop:

On 2/22/2018 at 10:10 AM, ModernEcstasy said:

I forgot to ask, what's your friend code? :excited2:

DiegoMonster
47 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oooh I love a good discount :gaycat: You go Diego :whitney:

Omg I know right, it's so much fun especially if you've never played that kind of game, I was shocked that I'd not given it a chance earlier :giveup: Yeah normal difficulty is still hard especially for beginners, I died loads of times too :rip: And so many of those deaths were because of those quick-time events in the middle of cutscenes and stuff :deadbanana:

I got a new email saying that my order's been shipped, so should be here in 1-3 days :cryga: I went into the game shop yesterday just to browse and it was there on the shelf but I didn't buy it because I thought it'll be better to wait for my order to arrive. Plus the one on the shelf is back at full price whereas I got mine discounted so I'd be losing money, like it's not enough of a discount that I care about the money but my pride won't let me give them extra coins when the game is rightfully mine at a lower price :flop:

I forgot to ask, what's your friend code? :excited2:

It’s almost there Haroon! :) 

Archived