Team Money can’t relate 

alJihXy.gif

I wanna (Nintendo) Switch.

This will probably be my first splatfest loss since Callie v. Marie :cryga:

signing out

Haroon

65x3mvK.gif

Still waiting :giveup: 

On another note, Nintendo Labo actually seems quite awesome after watching the videos about the variety kit and robot kit :excited2: The only thing is I hate cardboard :wtf: The feeling of cardboard and the thought of 2 pieces of cardboard touching each other makes me cringe and shake, like it makes that dry sound and just UGH :eww: So yeah I won't be getting it, might buy it for my nephews or something :emma:

Florian
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

65x3mvK.gif

On another note, Nintendo Labo actually seems quite awesome after watching the videos about the variety kit and robot kit :excited2: The only thing is I hate cardboard :wtf: The feeling of cardboard and the thought of 2 pieces of cardboard touching each other makes me cringe and shake, like it makes that dry sound and just UGH :eww: So yeah I won't be getting it, might buy it for my nephews or something :emma:

Waiting when hyped is the worst :giveup: Stay strong Haroon :giveup:

Pg0i7Ql.gif

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

65x3mvK.gif

Same:toofunny:

The cardboard will be a legit pain in the ass. You have to basically wash your hands all the the time or wear gloves:emma: to not stain it:shocked:. And taking it outside is even worse:flop:

It’s a pass for me as well:green:

CyanLights

UGH Nintendo Labo, BOTW, Odyssey, and a future Pokemon game, I need to finish saving top for a switch ASAP :giveup:

Does anyone have tips on getting a Switch at discount? I feel like they are never on sale lmao

17 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Does anyone have tips on getting a Switch at discount? I feel like they are never on sale lmao

Unfortunately, Nintendo hardware seldom goes on sale. They keep an iron grip on retail pricing.

Wal-Mart and Amazon have some deals going right now (US only), but none of it is on the system itself.

CyanLights
Just now, Retron said:

Nintendo hardware seldom goes on sale.

Wal-Mart has some deals going right now (US only), but none of it is on the system itself.

Yeah thats what I've been starting to notice lol. Its just so hard to make such a big purchase work with rent, and school bills and stuff like that :giveup:

Tom Nook

Team Love wins February’s NA Splatfest 

tumblr_p4c44iXt131u3akyno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4c44iXt131u3akyno2_1280.jpg

The heart wants what it wants, and this time it’s victory! Congratulations to Team Love on their Splatfest win, and thanks to everyone who participated!

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived