Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

R.I.P. my Splatoon pro controller, it’s finally totally messed up, like now it’s automatically pressing down on the left stick so it’s just unusable now :rip: Gonna order a new controller in time for Bayonetta because I’m so not using the joycons for that, that game was built for standard controller use :laughga: 

Music or the bling? W8vmBSr.png

My left joy con is starting to have issues of when I use the arrows, it’ll rarely starting moving on its own. :(

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Team Gherk-In lost 3-0 :neyde: Darn it :giveup: Also on the Switch App it doesn’t say which rank I got in the Film Vs Book Splatfest and I’m sure I competed in that one :huh: 

20 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

My left joy con is starting to have issues of when I use the arrows, it’ll rarely starting moving on its own. :(

Have you tried configuring it in controller settings? :omg: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Team Gherk-In lost 3-0 :neyde: Darn it :giveup: Also on the Switch App it doesn’t say which rank I got in the Film Vs Book Splatfest and I’m sure I competed in that one :huh: 

Have you tried configuring it in controller settings? :omg: 

No, I’ll do it later. ;^(

signing out

Tom Nook

More Splatoon 2 Content Coming Soon

A completely new stage not from the 2.0 update, bringing 17 stages (not including Shifty Station) 1 more than the amount Splatoon 1 had.

Pearl and Marina Amiibo figurines will be available soon here is the announcement trailer:

Also brand new type of Dualies will be available soon to use: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

A completely new stage not from the 2.0 update, bringing 17 stages (not including Shifty Station) 1 more than the amount Splatoon 1 had.

Pearl and Marina Amiibo figurines will be available soon here is the announcement trailer:

Those dualies look so good :giveup: 

Haroon

Still hoping and praying that they continue bringing Splatoon 1 stages over like Camp Triggerfish and Museum D'Alfonsino :pray: Also those dualies look awesome :excited2: I bet they'll make up for all the rolls and shooting-while-rolling by making them shoot extremely slow or have like 1 foot range :deadbanana:

On 2/10/2018 at 11:43 AM, DiegoMonster said:

you guys excited ? :excited2: it might be coming this year 

I've never played a Metroid game :giveup:

DiegoMonster
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Still hoping and praying that they continue bringing Splatoon 1 stages over like Camp Triggerfish and Museum D'Alfonsino :pray: Also those dualies look awesome :excited2: I bet they'll make up for all the rolls and shooting-while-rolling by making them shoot extremely slow or have like 1 foot range :deadbanana:

I've never played a Metroid game :giveup:

I played only Metroid 2, it was amazing... 

Haroon

Just pre-ordered Bayonetta 2 and ordered the normal Switch Pro Controller :woot: Assuming it'll ruin itself in 400-500 hours of play I'll probably be ready by then to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I'll get that special edition controller next time :yay:

56 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I played only Metroid 2, it was amazing... 

Which console was that on? :confused: I'm gonna get Metroid: Samus Returns for 3DS eventually, it's just I have so many things to play and complete first :rip: Like Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Ultra Moon are still waiting :deadbanana:

DiegoMonster
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Just pre-ordered Bayonetta 2 and ordered the normal Switch Pro Controller :woot: Assuming it'll ruin itself in 400-500 hours of play I'll probably be ready by then to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I'll get that special edition controller next time :yay:

Which console was that on? :confused: I'm gonna get Metroid: Samus Returns for 3DS eventually, it's just I have so many things to play and complete first :rip: Like Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Ultra Moon are still waiting :deadbanana:

Is the pro controller really good ? I wanted to buy one. I’ll buy bayonetta the day of its release since I don’t get any discount for pre release :sweat: and it will definitely not sell out at least here in my city.

i played Metroid prime 2: Echoes for game cube. It’s a really dark game but with an amazing storyline 

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

GASP! Squiddy Gaga needs to perform there!

I also want those amiibo. :poot:

And more dualies :yay:

signing out

Haroon
9 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Is the pro controller really good ? I wanted to buy one. I’ll buy bayonetta the day of its release since I don’t get any discount for pre release :sweat: and it will definitely not sell out at least here in my city.

i played Metroid prime 2: Echoes for game cube. It’s a really dark game but with an amazing storyline 

I think so :woot: Especially for something like Bayonetta, I remember using the Wii Remote and then the Gamepad on the Wii U for Bayonetta and it just wasn't smooth and comfortable. As soon as I got a Wii U pro controller it was just so comfortable and for an action packed game like that which requires loads of rapid button pressing and trigger pressing it's perfect :flutter: The little buttons and triggers on the joy con don't seem quite right for something like that in my opinion :huh: You need something that's been moulded for full-on holding so you can kick ass comfortably :firega: The Pro Controller's my favourite way to play Splatoon 2 too because the buttons are big enough that I don't ever struggle to press the right one quickly and I can do quicker maneuvers because I'm sure I'll press the right button and won't hesitate or anything - it's hard to explain and I probably sound like a mess :duck: It's definitely something to give a shot though, like if it doesn't work for you in one game then I'm sure it will in another. It's super versatile :nick:

Ah I didn't get that on Gamecube, I had these games:
- Luigi's Mansion
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Mario Party (forgot which number :flop:)
- Mario Power Tennis
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
- Mario Kart Double Dash

Missed out on Metroid and Kirby's Air Ride and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker :giveup: 

Florian
47 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think so :woot: Especially for something like Bayonetta, I remember using the Wii Remote and then the Gamepad on the Wii U for Bayonetta and it just wasn't smooth and comfortable. As soon as I got a Wii U pro controller it was just so comfortable and for an action packed game like that which requires loads of rapid button pressing and trigger pressing it's perfect :flutter: The little buttons and triggers on the joy con don't seem quite right for something like that in my opinion :huh: You need something that's been moulded for full-on holding so you can kick ass comfortably :firega: The Pro Controller's my favourite way to play Splatoon 2 too because the buttons are big enough that I don't ever struggle to press the right one quickly and I can do quicker maneuvers because I'm sure I'll press the right button and won't hesitate or anything - it's hard to explain and I probably sound like a mess :duck: It's definitely something to give a shot though, like if it doesn't work for you in one game then I'm sure it will in another. It's super versatile :nick:

Ah I didn't get that on Gamecube, I had these games:
- Luigi's Mansion
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Mario Party (forgot which number :flop:)
- Mario Power Tennis
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition

Missed out on Metroid and Kirby's Air Ride and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker :giveup: 

No Mario Kart on GameCube ? :O:giveup: 

The iconic version where you could have 2 characters on 1 kart and swap them in order to get exclusive items :giveup: Harooooooooooooooooon, you missed so much :giveup: 

doubledash1.png

13 minutes ago, Florian said:

No Mario Kart on GameCube ? :O:giveup: 

The iconic version where you could have 2 characters on 1 kart and swap them in order to get exclusive items :giveup: Harooooooooooooooooon, you missed so much :giveup: 

doubledash1.png

They need to bring this to the Switch, this sounds amazing :giveup:  

If GC games ever come to Switch, we better see some damn F-Zero GX. I don't even want a new F-Zero, Ninty, because I know that's never happening. :saladga:

Just gimme GX again. Please. :cryga:

Archived