đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
39 minutes ago, aaron l said:

High key can someone recommend any game for me to play besides Smash or Kart.

I feel sad that I have never had a connection to my Switch or desire to spend any money on games :toofunny:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses all the way ! (If not online) 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, aaron l said:

High key can someone recommend any game for me to play besides Smash or Kart.

I feel sad that I have never had a connection to my Switch or desire to spend any money on games :toofunny:

Bayonetta/2

Zelda BotW

Mario Odyssey 

Mario Maker 2

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 

Crypt of the Necrodancer/Cadence of Hyrule

19 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Is Minecraft worth getting on the Switch?

Haven't heard much about it on the switch. The r/nintendoswitch reddit sub might help though.

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, tthen said:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 

ugh this shaping to be my goty rn its so good hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :cryga::bradley::firega:

signing out

Cooking Mama for Smash confirmed :bradley: it's over for all your mains :bradley:

highkey gonna pick it up if it's reasonably priced

DiegoMonster
21 minutes ago, OneC said:

Hey guys!

Someone is going to get Astral Chain? 

I wanted to but I have too many games to finish and I already have Pokemon and Zelda pre ordered :laughga: I need to calm down.mp3 a bit 

34 minutes ago, OneC said:

Hey guys!

Someone is going to get Astral Chain? 

Yep! I wanna finish botw soon so I can have time to play AC once it drops 

54 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I wanted to but I have too many games to finish and I already have Pokemon and Zelda pre ordered :laughga: I need to calm down.mp3 a bit 

I also have Zelda pre order :flutter: and Luigi's Mansion 3. A few weeks ago I buy Dragon Ball FighterZ but I want another game, so I don't know if buy Fire Emblem or Astral Chain 

43 minutes ago, tthen said:

Yep! I wanna finish botw soon so I can have time to play AC once it drops 

You gonna get it in the release day? or later?

1 hour ago, OneC said:

You gonna get it in the release day? or later?

Planning on getting it physical, so  depends on whether I can find it in stores here on release day or not

TheOriginalOne

According to my Switch, I've been playing Fire Emblem for at least 75 hours and I just got to the time skip, which I'm assuming is the halfway mark. God, I love this game so far :flutter:

I haven't been paying attention to any guides but i ended up recruting Shamir, Felix, and Ashe in that order. I only wanted Ashe lol. I just went up to Shamir one day and saw a recruit option and was like, "Ooh whats this" and she joined right away. Now shes part of the squad. Felix too. I clicked on recruit during a conversation because i wanted to see what his requirements were but i guess i had already met them without knowing because he just joined lol.  Ashe was the one i really wanted on my team. He seemed like such a sweet guy and the whole Lonato incident happened i felt even worse and i just wanted to take care of the poor little guy. haha so i got kept inviting him for tea and meals and one day he just asked to join my class. lol now after starting the time skip, im glad i brough these three with me!! I only wish I had payed attention to time so I could have started working on bring Lysithia to my team :giveup:

On 8/4/2019 at 6:30 AM, DiegoMonster said:

btw you’ll be shook mid game :flutter:

i was SHOOOOOOK :messga:

Spoiler

Looorddd i couldn't believe Edelgard would do that to us!!! I was ready to kill her! But then we defeated her and  Rhea started preaching and talking about how she's passed jusgement and told me to kill Edelgard and I remembered that daddy Jeralt had told me to watch my back around this bitch Rhea. So I RELUNCANLY saved Edelegard and was almost regretting my choice...BUT THEN RHEA DID THAT THING SHE DID and i knew i made the right choice :vegas:

Now I'm post time skip and Im glad I was able to save Shamir, Felix, and Ashe because I just realized that the other characters actually DIE when defeating them in battle. Pre timeskip, during the invasion of Garreg Mach I accidentally killed Cyril. Poor kid, was actually such a sweet child :diane: Catherine, Flayn, and Seteth just retreated so I assumed Cyril would do the same and the he just DIED!. And then I killed Lionie post time skip during the battle for the bridge but that was because she ****ed with the wrong one by saying I had betrayed Jeralt. :neyde:

PrinceOfTheStorm
6 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

According to my Switch, I've been playing Fire Emblem for at least 75 hours and I just got to the time skip, which I'm assuming is the halfway mark. God, I love this game so far :flutter:

I haven't been paying attention to any guides but i ended up recruting Shamir, Felix, and Ashe in that order. I only wanted Ashe lol. I just went up to Shamir one day and saw a recruit option and was like, "Ooh whats this" and she joined right away. Now shes part of the squad. Felix too. I clicked on recruit during a conversation because i wanted to see what his requirements were but i guess i had already met them without knowing because he just joined lol.  Ashe was the one i really wanted on my team. He seemed like such a sweet guy and the whole Lonato incident happened i felt even worse and i just wanted to take care of the poor little guy. haha so i got kept inviting him for tea and meals and one day he just asked to join my class. lol now after starting the time skip, im glad i brough these three with me!! I only wish I had payed attention to time so I could have started working on bring Lysithia to my team :giveup:

i was SHOOOOOOK :messga:

Hide contents

Looorddd i couldn't believe Edelgard would do that to us!!! I was ready to kill her! But then we defeated her and  Rhea started preaching and talking about how she's passed jusgement and told me to kill Edelgard and I remembered that daddy Jeralt had told me to watch my back around this bitch Rhea. So I RELUNCANLY saved Edelegard and was almost regretting my choice...BUT THEN RHEA DID THAT THING SHE DID and i knew i made the right choice :vegas:

Now I'm post time skip and Im glad I was able to save Shamir, Felix, and Ashe because I just realized that the other characters actually DIE when defeating them in battle. Pre timeskip, during the invasion of Garreg Mach I accidentally killed Cyril. Poor kid, was actually such a sweet child :diane: Catherine, Flayn, and Seteth just retreated so I assumed Cyril would do the same and the he just DIED!. And then I killed Lionie post time skip during the battle for the bridge but that was because she ****ed with the wrong one by saying I had betrayed Jeralt. :neyde:

Spoiler

Ah, so you went the Secret Route, nice work. :golfclap:

The actions of others actually depend on what route you chose actually. So Rhea doing the “thing” wouldn’t have happened had you not sided with Queen.

I’m splitting my 2nd play through (BE) into two save files so i can play both routes.

once I beat those I can finally do Blue Lions.

signing out

Awakened M
On 7/7/2017 at 1:36 PM, Haroon said:

Tagging everyone here who's posted in any of the recent Nintendo threads! If you guys have a Nintendo Switch or a Wii U or a 3DS please post your usernames/friend codes here so we can all add each other :woohoo: 

@Alolan Raichu @Awakened M @BabyMonster @BadMonster @Banshee @BrothaGaga @Cerny @Computer @CrazyMonster @Creativek @CyanLights @Darien Shields @DavidLirk @Derpplause @Doncho @FameHookah @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Flora @Grace @High King @Interstellar @ItWasntLaauv @JGD @JaneTheC @Korok @Lady Gagging @LadyLuca @Lava @Logan @Married the Night @Miel @ModernEcstasy @NintendoMONSTER @Pablo @PaperIz @Phlop @Poot @Princess Die @RAMROD @Rachel Duncan @Red @Redstreak @River @Seeka @Sepsami @T3ARS @Teal Ambition @TylerBR97 @VforVendetta @Yuuri @ZeldaJ @adammonroe @amazinglyjon @babs @bionic @cd9904 @kevinthesheep @nexus @nikola @retroglamx @sammybunny @shmal96 @takemetovenus @uo111 

Who's available today?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

River

Guys, if you want to play some artistic and chill game, I really recommend GRIS, it's on sale right now in all the eShops for 10$, 8£, 10€

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived