💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Hey all! Do you see the Pokemon conference yesterday? they announce the game of Detective Pikachu for the Switch :teehee: also they announce another few things, like Pokemon Master (mobile game) and Pokemon Sleep (some **** to sleep :huntyga:)

And that the Pokemon Shirts are going to arrive to Europe :giveup: https://www.dualshockers.com/pokemon-shirts-western-release-2019/ I only imagine myself going to work with this shirts :huntyga:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retron

I totally feel safe giving over all my sleep data to several corporations all at once. Totally.

61277781-342399176658559-237991276536502

SAFE BENEATH THE WATCHFUL GREEN GLOW
S҉̭̦͙̳Ḁ̝͙͙̦̲ͅF̖E̯͕̦̣ ̻̟B̜͝E̩N̙̳͖̲̫͇E̲̭̟͟A̹̼̠̙̥͖͖T̀H́ ̙̥͠ͅT҉͍̖̹̥̟̭H͎̣̻̱̤̦̜E̘͕͓ ̥̦̯͡WA̞̘͉Ṯ̫C͏̙̖̱͈̮ͅH̥ͅF͈U̢̖̻̫̙̘̬L̩̝͇̗͇͡ ̵̻G͙̘̼R̙Ḙ͔͖̻̗͘ͅE̫͎Ṇ̼ ̧͖͈̬͖͙̳̙G̞̗̝͙̫L̛̦͔O̭W̜̬
S̢͏̴͙̖̖̝͈̥A͉̝̞̫̗͙F̡̖̯̲̗É̷̳̤̬̖̖͙̺ ̱̥̕̕B̖̝̝͙̀E͘҉̸̳͉̥͉̪̞̳̱N̲̱͍̲̖Ȩ̛͉̕A̴̰̮T̶̨̳H̶̭̖͠ ̵̡̬͕̯̗͍͇T̮̗̞̼H̷̴̜̙̜̲̞̣E̡̛̤̺̥̮͟ ̪̦̫͞W͚̬̟A̘͇̺̤͝T͚̯̙͙͍̟̤͖̀͝ͅC҉̯͙H̫̦̜̪͓̣̳̭F̰̥̮͉͇̩̫U̧̥Ļ̞̥̼̖͖̘̤̕ͅ ̜̬͍̻̯͍̙Ǵ̶͈̩͡R͝҉̥̱̲̘̠E̘̘͖͜͢͝ͅE̵̟̤͉͙͘ͅṈ̸̺̹̪̹̭͙ ̧̩̠̳̣͉͖̞̪͘͞G̸̙̮̩̹̲̺̬̰̙͢L̸̼̩̬͟O̸̢͓̳̩̤͈̯͡W̱͖
S͏̵̨̝̗̳̫̜̹̭̱̲̣̣̦́Á̵̢͏̻̻̮̙̣F̵̶̢̣͚̺̮̬̙͔̞̮E҉̵͠͏̪̲̰̙̳͙͎̬̲̲͖͈̣̝̯͖ͅͅ ̀͏͙̖̙̤̭͚̱͉̱͇̲̙͎͔̗̜͓̱B̧̫͓̹̲̙͠͞͞È͏̷̧̹̲̮̭̙͟N̵̸͙̞̮̬̹̭͚̯̣̬̯̪̦Ḙ̵̡̫͓̦̬͇̦͔̦̳̗̝̠̜A̯̬̱͎̫̦̤̯͕͎̪̱͕̲̠̯̺̕͟T̸͖̦͈̲͚͚̭̭́̀H́͝҉҉͓̻̻͕̫̬ ̴̨̹̮̦̖̼̮̰̫̼͠T̛͠͏̝̳͔̗͎̭͙͖̜͔̱̫̟̺͕̼͖ͅH̷̴̶͔̼͚̭̠͚̣͔̮͕͍͎̻̳̺̤͟͟Ę̴̨̥̞̹͎̼̫̹͈̩̦̣̜̥̜̩͉̻̦̠͢͠ ̵̢̻̗͎̩̯͢͜W͉̹͙͈͢͢͡A҉̵̜̰̹͔̱̖̭̠̯̳T̵̵̷͎̠̖̝͍̗͎̩͚͟͢C̢͕̜̫̤̦̪͈̖̩̖̰̗̠͓̠͟͜͠ͅH̷̷̴̡̧̦̹͔̯F̵̸҉̛̲͇̬͚͔̮͉U͖͈̟̣͚̳͉̤̜̮̰͞L̛̫̭͎̰͙͚͟͜ ̵̸̡͍͙̲̣͉͉͓̞̩̘͍͟͡G̡̧̭͓̗̰̯̠̰͕̞̗̠͜R̶҉̵̨̼̞͎̣̤E̶҉͖̳̼̦̬̗̳É̤͍̩̙̗͘͝Ń͢͡͏̣͖͖̞͓̖͇̥͎̞͖̟͉̞͇̣̱ ̡̨͖̱̰̺̲̱̮͈͇̬̯̹̙͔̼̤̹͓̕͢G̵̡̡̠̙͕̹̳͖͇̞͇͖͎̦͓̘͘ͅL̷̷̕͞҉̟̤̳͉͍̖̮̹̱͖̤̼̯̰͙̰̝O̸̴̡̢̦̪̝͔̻͙̪̭W̢̡͡҉̜̞̟͈͙̥̺̥

tthen
21 hours ago, OneC said:

I read another rumor today

I hope its true :giggle:

It was apparently included in an email sent to employees earlier this month with titles dropping in May, so the 30th makes sense.

36 minutes ago, Retron said:

I totally feel safe giving over all my sleep data to several corporations all at once. Totally.

61277781-342399176658559-237991276536502

SAFE BENEATH THE WATCHFUL GREEN GLOW
S҉̭̦͙̳Ḁ̝͙͙̦̲ͅF̖E̯͕̦̣ ̻̟B̜͝E̩N̙̳͖̲̫͇E̲̭̟͟A̹̼̠̙̥͖͖T̀H́ ̙̥͠ͅT҉͍̖̹̥̟̭H͎̣̻̱̤̦̜E̘͕͓ ̥̦̯͡WA̞̘͉Ṯ̫C͏̙̖̱͈̮ͅH̥ͅF͈U̢̖̻̫̙̘̬L̩̝͇̗͇͡ ̵̻G͙̘̼R̙Ḙ͔͖̻̗͘ͅE̫͎Ṇ̼ ̧͖͈̬͖͙̳̙G̞̗̝͙̫L̛̦͔O̭W̜̬
S̢͏̴͙̖̖̝͈̥A͉̝̞̫̗͙F̡̖̯̲̗É̷̳̤̬̖̖͙̺ ̱̥̕̕B̖̝̝͙̀E͘҉̸̳͉̥͉̪̞̳̱N̲̱͍̲̖Ȩ̛͉̕A̴̰̮T̶̨̳H̶̭̖͠ ̵̡̬͕̯̗͍͇T̮̗̞̼H̷̴̜̙̜̲̞̣E̡̛̤̺̥̮͟ ̪̦̫͞W͚̬̟A̘͇̺̤͝T͚̯̙͙͍̟̤͖̀͝ͅC҉̯͙H̫̦̜̪͓̣̳̭F̰̥̮͉͇̩̫U̧̥Ļ̞̥̼̖͖̘̤̕ͅ ̜̬͍̻̯͍̙Ǵ̶͈̩͡R͝҉̥̱̲̘̠E̘̘͖͜͢͝ͅE̵̟̤͉͙͘ͅṈ̸̺̹̪̹̭͙ ̧̩̠̳̣͉͖̞̪͘͞G̸̙̮̩̹̲̺̬̰̙͢L̸̼̩̬͟O̸̢͓̳̩̤͈̯͡W̱͖
S͏̵̨̝̗̳̫̜̹̭̱̲̣̣̦́Á̵̢͏̻̻̮̙̣F̵̶̢̣͚̺̮̬̙͔̞̮E҉̵͠͏̪̲̰̙̳͙͎̬̲̲͖͈̣̝̯͖ͅͅ ̀͏͙̖̙̤̭͚̱͉̱͇̲̙͎͔̗̜͓̱B̧̫͓̹̲̙͠͞͞È͏̷̧̹̲̮̭̙͟N̵̸͙̞̮̬̹̭͚̯̣̬̯̪̦Ḙ̵̡̫͓̦̬͇̦͔̦̳̗̝̠̜A̯̬̱͎̫̦̤̯͕͎̪̱͕̲̠̯̺̕͟T̸͖̦͈̲͚͚̭̭́̀H́͝҉҉͓̻̻͕̫̬ ̴̨̹̮̦̖̼̮̰̫̼͠T̛͠͏̝̳͔̗͎̭͙͖̜͔̱̫̟̺͕̼͖ͅH̷̴̶͔̼͚̭̠͚̣͔̮͕͍͎̻̳̺̤͟͟Ę̴̨̥̞̹͎̼̫̹͈̩̦̣̜̥̜̩͉̻̦̠͢͠ ̵̢̻̗͎̩̯͢͜W͉̹͙͈͢͢͡A҉̵̜̰̹͔̱̖̭̠̯̳T̵̵̷͎̠̖̝͍̗͎̩͚͟͢C̢͕̜̫̤̦̪͈̖̩̖̰̗̠͓̠͟͜͠ͅH̷̷̴̡̧̦̹͔̯F̵̸҉̛̲͇̬͚͔̮͉U͖͈̟̣͚̳͉̤̜̮̰͞L̛̫̭͎̰͙͚͟͜ ̵̸̡͍͙̲̣͉͉͓̞̩̘͍͟͡G̡̧̭͓̗̰̯̠̰͕̞̗̠͜R̶҉̵̨̼̞͎̣̤E̶҉͖̳̼̦̬̗̳É̤͍̩̙̗͘͝Ń͢͡͏̣͖͖̞͓̖͇̥͎̞͖̟͉̞͇̣̱ ̡̨͖̱̰̺̲̱̮͈͇̬̯̹̙͔̼̤̹͓̕͢G̵̡̡̠̙͕̹̳͖͇̞͇͖͎̦͓̘͘ͅL̷̷̕͞҉̟̤̳͉͍̖̮̹̱͖̤̼̯̰͙̰̝O̸̴̡̢̦̪̝͔̻͙̪̭W̢̡͡҉̜̞̟͈͙̥̺̥

I've already given my soul away to Disney so I don't mind another company taking my data :lolly:

Haroon
16 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Like you did with Xenoblade 2?:bradley:

Omg don't I'm still emotional that I haven't played that yet :giveup: I REALLY want to but I know it's long and that the battle system is deep and complicated so I'm just not mentally or emotionally ready for it :cryga:

16 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I don't know, from the looks of it, we don't have friends online for matches, but randoms. We can still share courses.

Also Mystery Mushroom amiibo costumes are ded :messga:

It's a mess, a kii mess, a cackle mess :triggered:

What's a mystery mushroom amiibo? :gum:

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg don't I'm still emotional that I haven't played that yet :giveup: I REALLY want to but I know it's long and that the battle system is deep and complicated so I'm just not mentally or emotionally ready for it :cryga:

It's a mess, a kii mess, a cackle mess :triggered:

What's a mystery mushroom amiibo? :gum:

omg did you not play SMM1?

In the original SMB theme, you could scan amiibos, and receive costumes that Mario could turn into. https://www.mariowiki.com/Costume_Mario

signing out

Haroon
6 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

omg did you not play SMM1?

In the original SMB theme, you could scan amiibos, and receive costumes that Mario could turn into. https://www.mariowiki.com/Costume_Mario

I didn’t, no :gum: I didn’t really get any games that came out later in the Wii U’s life cycle I don’t think :confused:

Oooh I knew that there were some costumes but not from amiibo, there are so many and they’re so cute :nick: I just read the link though and it says that they could also be unlocked through some challenges and stuff. Maybe in the new one they do the same thing? Or have costumes been removed altogether? To be honest I think if they are removed then they’ll just add them back in later on as like a happy surprise. Kinda how they keep adding costumes in Mario Tennis Aces and gear for Splatoon 2 and so on :shrug:

PrinceOfTheStorm
On 5/27/2019 at 12:03 PM, DiegoMonster said:

THE WITCHER 3 GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION COMING TO SWITCH :giveup:

I saw that get deconfirmed WEW :bradley:

signing out

DiegoMonster
15 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I saw that get deconfirmed WEW :bradley:

How where ? :( 

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

How where ? :( 

Apparently the rumored developer behind the potential port was Panic Button!

However, an employee went on a reddit post stating they are not working on a Witcher 3 Port.

Yes, this kills the shot for Witcher 3 for Switch by a lot. It can happen yes, but the port gods Panic Button! being the rumored porter is not doing it, which kills it.

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

@Logan Did you hear about Sora being deconfirmed?

The co-owner whatever of SE got asked if Sora was SSBU DLC, and the response was “he’s not planned”.

signing out

DiegoMonster
34 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Apparently the rumored developer behind the potential port was Panic Button!

However, an employee went on a reddit post stating they are not working on a Witcher 3 Port.

Yes, this kills the shot for Witcher 3 for Switch by a lot. It can happen yes, but the port gods Panic Button! being the rumored porter is not doing it, which kills it.

I would love if it happens sometime to be Panic Button to do the port, they are extremely good on the switch. 

PrinceOfTheStorm

Smash VR is a thing?!

nani, que, quoi, che cosa?!

tenor.gif?itemid=10143485

signing out

tthen
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Smash VR is a thing?!

nani, que, quoi, che cosa?!

tenor.gif?itemid=10143485

WHAT HEOFJWIDKWHDI

DO I FINALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO PUNCH PEOPLE IRL 

Haroon

Heres the Pokemon conference from yesterday :party:

I just watched Detective Pikachu today and loved it so I'm definitely getting the game :excited: Gonna get the 3DS game and play through that beforehand. Also so here for Pokemon Home, I'd love to transfer some shinies I got from Pokemon Go into Sword/Shield :excited2: Also it might make me go shiny hunting on Let's Go because that's easier than a lot of other games to get shinies of the right nature and then perfect their IVs using daily bottle caps :awesome:

Still have 25mins left of the presentation to watch so I don't know enough about Pokemon Sleep but it sounds...interesting :toofunny:

Archived