💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PopMonstre
34 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I don't remember what the tests actually got me, I always consulted a guide to try and get the pokemon I wanted to play as. And I lied all the time about my gender in almost every game until, actually, recently. In a lot of games, being a girl means you get pink texts boxes and had romantic interactions with boys, which my gay ass was all over.

Omg I did the same thing when I was younger just the other way around :oops: Like in games like Harvest Moon etc, where romancing was part of the game, I chose the guy character so I could have a GF. I remember being so excited when playin Mass Effect 1 because that was the first game I played that I played where you could have same-sex partners.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, tthen said:

I assume you have to do the family plan if you want online access on both accs

I see, damn it's not so nice :(

But anyway, it's better than nothing..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DiegoMonster

direct.original.jpg

Nintendo has confirmed that a new Nintendo Direct presentation will be airing tomorrow to showcase upcoming Switch and 3DS titles.

The confirmation has come via Nintendo's official Twitter channels. It will apparently last for 35 minutes, and doesn't appear to include any information on the upcoming Nintendo Switch Online service. Here are all the times you'll need for your area:

North America: 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT Thursday 6th September

Europe: 11pm BST Thursday 6th September / 12am CEST Friday 7th September

Australia: 8am AEST Friday 7th September

:excited2: 

1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

direct.original.jpg

Nintendo has confirmed that a new Nintendo Direct presentation will be airing tomorrow to showcase upcoming Switch and 3DS titles.

The confirmation has come via Nintendo's official Twitter channels (as seen below). It will apparently last for 35 minutes, and doesn't appear to include any information on the upcoming Nintendo Switch Online service. Here are all the times you'll need for your area:

North America: 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT Thursday 6th September

Europe: 11pm BST Thursday 6th September / 12am CEST Friday 7th September

Australia: 8am AEST Friday 7th September

:excited2: 

DmVfpOLXoAIzOTj.jpg:large

LADYGAGASHOOCK
40 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

direct.original.jpg

:awkney:....

:poot:

The death of the 3DS after Pokèmon Ultra Sun and Moon CANCELLED:selena:

Not them being silent on the online service again ff. :rip: Isn't that coming really soon now

2 hours ago, tthen said:

DmVfpOLXoAIzOTj.jpg:large

DmVf76JXoAAAxfc.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Staryu said:

Not them being silent on the online service again ff. :rip: Isn't that coming really soon now

DmVf76JXoAAAxfc.jpg:large

Expectations for tomorrow:

05cd82a689acc2a4799f6d1ddd626376.jpg

What we're actually gonna be getting:

DmVhY0wWwAEMAj8.jpg:large

1 hour ago, tthen said:

Expectations for tomorrow:

05cd82a689acc2a4799f6d1ddd626376.jpg

What we're actually gonna be getting:

DmVhY0wWwAEMAj8.jpg:large

+ the New Nintendo Switch

I'm pretty sure they'll announce a new and better Switch in 2019

Smash Bros Ultimate file size is 16gb!!! :shocked:

I think it's the largest game size so far

Haroon
On 9/4/2018 at 4:39 PM, PopMonstre said:

Guys did anyone else play the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series? I need to talk about it with someone :giveup: anyone...

Omg I loved reading you and @Meruk Holland talking about it :giveup: 

I had Blue rescue team and enjoyed it so much, the story was so great and the progression through the game and everything. I’d played through it twice but died in the Mew dungeon and then never played again both times :rip: I’ve been meaning to play Sky/Time for ages but just never gotten around to it.

Really hope they don’t retire the series though because it’s so cool playing as the actual Pokémon themselves, that’s why I really enjoyed Pokken Tournament when it first came out and why I was blown away by Melee at first because I could finally play as Pikachu :flutter: 

Haroon
6 hours ago, River said:

Smash Bros Ultimate file size is 16gb!!! :shocked:

I think it's the largest game size so far

Wow :udidnt: Makes me excited to find out what’s in all of that 16GB :excited2: 

I googled Nintendo Switch file sizes and there’s a very recent announcement about NBA 2K19 being 31.5GB :deadbanana: 

The other games that are higher than 16GB are:

27.4GB - L.A. Noire
23.6GB - Resident Evil Revelations 2
23GB - NBA 2K18
21.3GB - DOOM
20.3GB - WWE 2K18

What do those games have that make them so big? :duck: 

Sad, but perfectly understandable. Now that the Direct is gonna be a week latee, I feel that the chances of them addressing online since we all know it's coming later this month. 

8 hours ago, Haroon said:

I googled Nintendo Switch file sizes and there’s a very recent announcement about NBA 2K19 being 31.5GB :deadbanana: 

27.4GB - L.A. Noire
23GB - NBA 2K18
21.3GB - DOOM
20.3GB - WWE 2K18

OMG L.A Noire and NBA are killing it :spin:

the 16gb is probably thanks to the music files, 90% of the music library of Nintendo since day 1 :selena:

4 hours ago, tthen said:

Sad, but perfectly understandable. Now that the Direct is gonna be a week latee, I feel that the chances of them addressing online since we all know it's coming later this month. 

aww damn!! I didn't sleep tonight because I was so hyped, there was a chance for SMK/O DLC, new pokemon and maybe Spyro news.. but lives first, so I can wait!!

.On other news,

Did anyone here play Megaman Battle Network?

This series really touched my feeling so much, like I almost cried at few points lol

Was really well done, even though after the 3rd things became messy..

I hope they'll renew it to the Switch with a new story..

8 hours ago, Haroon said:

27.4GB - L.A. Noire
23GB - NBA 2K18
21.3GB - DOOM
20.3GB - WWE 2K18

I know that L.A. Noire and DOOM are pretty huge games so being that big size-wise is pretty expected. This might help explain why the NBA games are huge though :poot:

Archived