šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

THANK YOU FOR ONCE AGAIN REMINDING ME THAT MY PEOPLE, USĀ AMERICANS,Ā CALL IT THE WRONG THING

We should probably start a petition and call it "Change Soccer Back To Football and Change Football to it's More Accurate Name:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Rapeball" At the end, have a tiny little note that says "Also change basketball to basketrape"

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

I know I've made this joke before, and I'm milking it, but damn if it doesn't give me the giggles

Ā 

Ā 

they don't even use the foot in football :air:

I agree, it's just annoying and make no sense and the game itself is dumb, like a bunch of bullies running after someone and smashing their body.. why everything is so violent in the US :spin:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Haroon in BToW is it suggested to finish all the shrines before facing Ganon?

I'm like more than 80 hours now, after 3 months of it sitting on the table I decided to invest my time only on it, I'm addicted, still need to finish the Camel dungeon, it's my last, I read that the electro Ganon is very difficult, so I'm scared to face it because I may scream and have an heart attack lol

So the Smash Ultimate Special Edition (the US counterpart to the limited edition bundle) was announced

special-edition@2x.png

It'll come with a pro controller rather than theĀ gamecube controller+adapter Europe is getting. It's also priced at $140 (about $25 more expensive than the European gamecube version). I personally might stick to the UK version as it's cheaper and I mostly play with people who preferĀ gamecubeĀ controllers.

So.. the online is coming soon and I'm confused

I have 2 accounts, one UK and one US, do I need to pay the family 34$ online if I want to use it on both and get offers in both shops? the UK one is the main account that I play, the US is the one that my husband plays sometimes..

I just saw the Inkling gameplay vid for SSBU and the HYPE eouasjfivundĀ :giveup:

Also for any American gaymers here a few Best Buy stores are having SSBU demo events over the next few weeks so check that out if you're nearby

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/01/super-smash-bros-ultimate-nintendo-switch-demo-best-buy/

13 hours ago, River said:

So.. the online is coming soon and I'm confused

I have 2 accounts, one UK and one US, do I need to pay the family 34$ online if I want to use it on both and get offers in both shops? the UK one is the main account that I play, the US is the one that my husband plays sometimes..

I assume you have to do the family plan if you want online accessĀ on both accs

Meruk Holland
6 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Guys did anyone else play the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series? I need to talk about it with someoneĀ :giveup:Ā anyone...

Which ones? I played all but the 3D ones. I tried playing (I think) Super Mystery Dungeon but never finished it. I played the sh*t out of the DS games though

PopMonstre
13 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Which ones? I played all but the 3D ones. I tried playing (I think) Super Mystery Dungeon but never finished it. I played the sh*t out of the DS games though

I played the DS ones to deathhhh. I tried to play both Gates to Infinity and Super but I just couldn't get through it. It felt so different and I didn't like how easy it and dumbed down it seemed. However I have to say that since I didn't play the whole games I can't really judge them in their entirety. Maybe I should at least finish Super.

Buuuutttt I'm so afraid that we won't get another Mystery Dungeon. Ugh. Imagine MD on Switch it could be so good.

Meruk Holland
Just now, PopMonstre said:

I played the DS ones to deathhhh. I tried to play both Gates to Infinity and Super but I just couldn't get through it. It felt so different and I didn't like how easy it and dumbed down it seemed. However I have to say that since I didn't play the whole games I can't really judge them in their entirety. Maybe I should at least finish Super.

Buuuutttt I'm so afraid that we won't get another Mystery Dungeon. Ugh. Imagine MD on Switch it could be so good.

Oh no, that was my thoughts on Super as well. Like, the other games were kinda childish too, especially the second generation with your partner Pokemon being scared to enter the guild building by themselves. But it did not hold your hand through the game, they were actually challenging, especially if you've never played a dungeon crawler.

PopMonstre
1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

Oh no, that was my thoughts on Super as well. Like, the other games were kinda childish too, especially the second generation with your partner Pokemon being scared to enter the guild building by themselves. But it did not hold your hand through the game, they were actually challenging, especially if you've never played a dungeon crawler.

Right! When I criticize that people often say "og it's for kids" but like...I beat the old games as a kid. Kids aren't stupid, they figure stuff out, and will keep trying even after they keep failing. That's the point of games right? And anyway it's even more rewarding to complete a challenge that had you stuck for awhile vs not feeling like you really accomplished anything through skill. If that makes sense.

Sometimes the older games could be a bit unfair but they had a great difficulty balance in my opinion.Ā 

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, PopMonstre said:

Right! When I criticize that people often say "og it's for kids" but like...I beat the old games as a kid. Kids aren't stupid, they figure stuff out, and will keep trying even after they keep failing. That's the point of games right? And anyway it's even more rewarding to complete a challenge that had you stuck for awhile vs not feeling like you really accomplished anything through skill. If that makes sense.

Sometimes the older games could be a bit unfair but they had a great difficulty balance in my opinion.Ā 

Totally makes sense. Like I was playing a game just a few weeks ago (wish I could remember what it was now), and there was a puzzle in it. And I was just thinking, how in the world did I figure this out as a kid, without like googling it? It was something that wasn't easy even now.Ā 

Now there's no such puzzles in Mystery Dungeon but there are elements of tactics and logic that you just don't need in a lot of games made today.

PopMonstre
1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

Totally makes sense. Like I was playing a game just a few weeks ago (wish I could remember what it was now), and there was a puzzle in it. And I was just thinking, how in the world did I figure this out as a kid, without like googling it? It was something that wasn't easy even now.Ā 

Now there's no such puzzles in Mystery Dungeon but there are elements of tactics and logic that you just don't need in a lot of games made today.

Agreed! And honestly I've experienced the same thing. I'll go back and play an old game and just wonder how I got through it as a kid lol.

What Pokemon did you play as and who wereĀ your partners in the original games you played? Did you tend to get the same Pokes or not?Ā :flutter:

Meruk Holland
Just now, PopMonstre said:

Agreed! And honestly I've experienced the same thing. I'll go back and play an old game and just wonder how I got through it as a kid lol.

What Pokemon did you play as and who wereĀ your partners in the original games you played? Did you tend to get the same Pokes or not?Ā :flutter:

Lemme think

Red: Cubone and Bulbasaur (omg that fight against Articuno was hell)

Blue: Skitty and Pikachu (I think, might have been Totodile)

Sky: Riolu and Shinx (again, I think)

Super: Riolu and Fennekin

Lucario is, like, my all time favorite Pokemon so I'd choose Riolu every time. What were your choices?

PopMonstre
11 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Lemme think

Red: Cubone and Bulbasaur (omg that fight against Articuno was hell)

Blue: Skitty and Pikachu (I think, might have been Totodile)

Sky: Riolu and Shinx (again, I think)

Super: Riolu and Fennekin

Lucario is, like, my all time favorite Pokemon so I'd choose Riolu every time. What were your choices?

Blue: Meowth/Eevee (I lied about my gender because I wanted to play meowth so bad lol)

Time: Skitty/Pikachu and Vulpix/can't remember on another playthrough

Sky: Totodile/Torchic and then

Infinity: Don't remember lol

Super: Piplup/Treeko

I had a pretty good variety I suppose. But I often got Bulbasaur when I first took the tests. But no way I was playing as BulbasaurĀ :sweat:Ā no offense to him

Lucario is a bad b*tch you have tasteĀ :golfclap:

Meruk Holland
4 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Blue: Meowth/Eevee (I lied about my gender because I wanted to play meowth so bad lol)

Time: Skitty/Pikachu and Vulpix/can't remember on another playthrough

Sky: Totodile/Torchic and then

Infinity: Don't remember lol

Super: Piplup/Treeko

I had a pretty good variety I suppose. But I often got Bulbasaur when I first took the tests. But no way I was playing as BulbasaurĀ :sweat:Ā no offense to him

Lucario is a bad b*tch you have tasteĀ :golfclap:

I don't remember what the tests actually got me, I always consulted a guide to try and get the pokemon I wanted to play as. And I lied all the time about my gender in almost every game until, actually, recently. In a lot of games, being a girl means you get pink texts boxes and had romantic interactions with boys, which my gay ass was all over.

Archived