game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

@LADYGAGASHOOCK where did you disappear to? I had a communication error and when I went to Friends it said that only @Retron was racing so I joined and you’re still nowhere to be found :omg:

Retron

Alright that's all for me. I did terrible but still had fun! Because it's Mario Kart! :laughga:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
42 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@LADYGAGASHOOCK where did you disappear to? I had a communication error and when I went to Friends it said that only @Retron was racing so I joined and you’re still nowhere to be found :omg:

I’m so sorry:toofunny:My network crashed and I had to cool it down big time:messga: I haven’t had any wifi up until now:rip: I guess you got an error because my Switch was connected to yours:selena:

Spoiler

Poot-Lovato-Meme-12.jpg?w=998&h=598&fit=

:rip:

Haroon

Sorry I forgot to say earlier, thanks for the races @Retron and @LADYGAGASHOOCK :hug:

Played Octopath for like 5 hours already, damn the music and battle system are great :giveup: Started with Ophilia because I want to do it in the order of O.C.T.O.P.A.T.H. (which is conveniently how the map is set out from the top going clockwise :usrs:)

retroglamx

Anyone here plays Fortnite? Hehe I've been obsessing over it it's so funny 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

I’ve just been getting into it recently, I’ve bought the battle pass for season 5

ob_d8fba8_2qvs8qr.gif 

The highest I’ve been is 3rd place:saira:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Hello everybody!

I never post here, but the Mario Kart tournament got me!

Thanks Haroon for adding me to the OP and work that Octopath Traveler!

BTW if someone wants to add me as your Switch friend I'm:

edselink: SW-7134-4319-0325

Haroon
7 hours ago, retroglamx said:

Need to give it another shot in the future, I'm liking what I'm hearing about this battle pass but I don't understand how it works :gum: Does it automatically unlock things or give you the ability to unlock things? Do you get to keep those unlockables after the month's over? :confused:

5 hours ago, edselink said:

Hello everybody!

I never post here, but the Mario Kart tournament got me!

Thanks Haroon for adding me to the OP and work that Octopath Traveler!

Welcome :hug: You're welcome and thanks for joining in and posting, I saw that you said you came out of lurking for the MK tournament and my heart totally melted :flutter:

4 hours ago, tthen said:

Apparently this season introduces the ability to drive karts 

giphy.webp

R.I.P. MK8D sessions :derpga:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

Need to give it another shot in the future, I'm liking what I'm hearing about this battle pass but I don't understand how it works :gum: Does it automatically unlock things or give you the ability to unlock things? Do you get to keep those unlockables after the month's over? :confused:

Ok:party:so there’s 100 tiers that gives you bunch of fun exclusive stuff and you unlock them by getting stars. 10 stars unlocks a new tier in the battle pass(so you need 1000 stars to reach tier 100). You get stars by leveling up by getting xp in matches(you get xp boosts if you have the battle pass and play with friends that also have it) and completing weekly battle pass challenges and daily challenges. The amount of stars from the challenges depends how challenging they are, but they usually range between 5 to 10 stars each. 

The battle pass makes the game more fun imo:nick: It gives you a reason to stay dedicated and challenge yourself to things you normally wouldn’t do.  And yes, you keep everything after the season is over (the season lasts around 2 1/2 months):woohoo:. However, if you don’t make it to tier 100, let’s say you reach tier 78 when the season is over. You miss out on 22 rewards:unicorn:. That’s why it’s best to buy the battle pass as soon as possible so you can manage your time and get the best value for your money

But it’s really fun especially with friends and the new season started like 3 days ago:woot:

tthen
9 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Ok:party:so there’s 100 tiers that gives you bunch of fun exclusive stuff and you unlock them by getting stars. 10 stars unlocks a new tier in the battle pass(so you need 1000 stars to reach tier 100). You get stars by leveling up by getting xp in matches(you get xp boosts if you have the battle pass and play with friends that also have it) and completing weekly battle pass challenges and daily challenges. The amount of stars from the challenges depends how challenging they are, but they usually range between 5 to 10 stars each. 

The battle pass makes the game more fun imo:nick: It gives you a reason to stay dedicated and challenge yourself to things you normally wouldn’t do.  And yes, you keep everything after the season is over (lasts 2 1/2 months):woohoo:. However, if you don’t make it to tier 100, let’s say you reach tier 78 when the season is over. You miss out on 22 rewards:unicorn:. That’s why it’s best to buy the battle pass as soon as possible so you can manage your time and get the best value for your money

But it’s really fun especially with friends and the new season started like 3 days ago:woot:

This is really tempting me to actually get the pass :toofunny:

How many dollars is it and when does the season end 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, tthen said:

This is really tempting me to actually get the pass :toofunny:

How many dollars is it and when does the season end 

Epic should hire me as their promoter:ohwell::trollga:

Anyway:oops:, it ends on September 25:), so there’s plenty of time:nick: 

As for how much it costs, there’s two options. The first one is the normal option which costs 950 V-bucks ($10) and the second option is a more expensive one for 2800 V-bucks ($25). The difference between these two is that the cheaper alternative starts at tier 1 and the more expensive one starts at tier 25 (you unlock and get all the rewards for those 25 tiers upon purchase):woohoo: That’s the only difference:party:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

R.I.P. MK8D sessions :derpga:

Don’t worry:huntyga: The karts in Fortnite makes me go insane everytime:neyde::selena:

Haroon

Okay WHY is the icon for Octopath Traveler on the Switch homepage that plain and boring black square with white text? :rip: I thought we got passed that when it was revealed as a placeholder while the artwork was being sorted out. All the other artworks on the homepage are so pretty and then that one sticks out like a sore thumb :grr: 

Archived