💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River
20 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

You can use gold points as a discount when using the eShop on the Switch though :happy: (at least I think it's the gold points :laughga:)

Oh :laughga: Why do you all have to play so late :cryga:

Reveal hidden contents

980x.gif

Reveal hidden contents

jk :ladyhaha:

Tjena! Kul att se en svensk hÀr :tongue: 

I will try that!

There's on offer on Fe, I want to buy it so I'll try to do it with the points :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
27 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Oh :laughga: Why do you all have to play so late :cryga:

Reveal hidden contents

980x.gif

Reveal hidden contents

jk :ladyhaha:

I was available earlier but it didn't seem like anyone else was :noparty: I'm usually free from around 8PM on weekdays and whenever on weekends :laughga:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I was available earlier but it didn't seem like anyone else was :noparty: I'm usually free from around 8PM on weekdays and whenever on weekends :laughga:

Same here!:woohoo:

22 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Those are more reasonable times for me :tongue: I'm usually free at those times as well :happy:

Btw, I've been thinking about buying ARMS now that it's on sale - but I'm not sure if it's actually worth it and I wonder if anyone here has ARMs and could tell me your opinion of it? :happy:

32 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Btw, I've been thinking about buying ARMS now that it's on sale - but I'm not sure if it's actually worth it and I wonder if anyone here has ARMs and could tell me your opinion of it? :happy:

It’s s great party/multiplayer game, but I find it boring solo.

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

I got Breath of the Wild guys:giveup:

Your soul belongs to Hyrule now :pray:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
3 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

I got Breath of the Wild guys:giveup:

So happy for you :selena: Your life will never be the same :giveup:

Florian
11 hours ago, ZeldaJ said:

@DiegoMonster just bought it ! Maybe he can tell you more :hug:

Haroon

Also congratulations to us on page 200 :woot: My page count thing is different because of all of Gustav's hidden posts (@LADYGAGASHOOCK stop doing that pls :neyde:) so I'm probably gonna be early/late for any page milestones :toofunny:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Also congratulations to us on page 200 :woot: My page count thing is different because of all of Gustav's hidden posts (@LADYGAGASHOOCK stop doing that pls :neyde:) so I'm probably gonna be early/late for any page milestones :toofunny:

:air:

I hope there’s no WP for that:poot:

Haroon
5 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:air:

I hope there’s no WP for that:poot:

There’s not but please try to make sure that you’re sure of what you’re posting before you click “Submit Reply” :giveup: If it ends up happening again and again continuously then we’ll probably just stop hiding them :sharon: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

There’s not but please try to make sure that you’re sure of what you’re posting before you click “Submit Reply” :giveup: If it ends up happening again and again continuously then we’ll probably just stop hiding them :sharon: 

Alright:nick:

Haroon
6 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Alright:nick:

Thanks for being so understanding and cooperative Gustav :hug: 

Archived