💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does Gaga need.....

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

to be popular again? Like, realy? She did The Super Bowl and promoted a lot this era. True, the music was not much appealing and radio-friendly, but she released The Cure and just when I tought it is going to revive her career it underperformed big time, because she paied it dust and didn't even released a MV(such a waist imo). How can she regain her relevancy and what does she have to do the next ero to become popular again?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dannydevito
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

it underperformed big time

i stoppedT reading here

Starbucks

Make feud with Kardashians, :trollga:

jk,

she should do something spectacular on JWT that will regain her relevancy, like show she has a d!ck or something

Your everyday cups of kindness

brit4ever
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

i stoppedT reading here

Ok, I overexagerated a bit, but you know what I mean. It had such a potential, it was disappointing to see it not topping the charts.

SpookyKid

I don't think she want's to be on top, and I'm ok with that

'I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it' :sis: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Talent

Collab with Brooke Candy, Iggy Azalea or Britney Spears. 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

The Surrealist

Gaga can't win because everyone still thinks she is weird and cannot sing. People are stupid. Life is unfair. Move on.

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Pietro said:

Good team, team and ideas

Fixed it for you :giggle:

/end thread 

brit4ever
Just now, Talent said:

Collab with Brooke Candy, Iggy Azalea or Britney Spears. 

Well, idk who Brooke Candy is and Iggy Azalea is over, but a collab with Britney would be realy cool and if produced by Max Martin it has the potential to be a hit.

HolyFool

To become popular again she needs to change direction. I don't think she can reach the top in the pop world again. She needs to make classy music not club bangers. Plus, why would anyone buy music from a 30+ year old woman talking about bad romances and disco sticks. Her music needs to mature for her to be successful again. Her music has started to mature but I think there is still more she can do with it. 

Talent
Just now, brit4ever said:

Well, idk who Brooke Candy is and Iggy Azalea is over, but a collab with Britney would be realy cool and if produced by Max Martin it has the potential to be a hit.

Or maybe a collab with Ellen DeGeneres doing a rap verse. 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, Koben said:

Make feud with Kardashians

Not a bad idea.

Gaga "Can't believe that old Jazz gnome ditched me for that ****, he needs #TheCure"

K Kim "Not sure what you talking about you has been, are you just jealous that I've been giving him #TheCure?"

Tony "Stop it ladies, I've been #TheCured"

I should be hired for her promo team :selena: Bobby could never

brit4ever
Just now, Sycamore said:

Gaga can't win because everyone still thinks she is weird and cannot sing. People are stupid. Life is unfair. Move on.

Unfortunately....... Few days ago Poker Face tarted playing at the mall and all my friends were like: "Is that Gaga? What happened to her, why did she disappear in 2012?". I had to educate them!

HOTNebraskaGuy

I think if Gaga wanted to get #1s she would. We know she can work super hard, but she's decided to focus on other things that don't revolve around her music career specifically. We know she can come out with great music videos still (John Wayne), but she didn't make it a single/promote it, and that's probably because she wanted it to be more for fans. Oh well, you know? Same with the Cure. If she wanted to make it a huge it she could've released a video, promoted it more, etc. but she didn't. She does stuff for the fans now, it's obvious she doesn't care so much about success as she once seemed to be obsessed with.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived