Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Find Yourself is not 'new music'

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

This is a 2014 video... so it is a remake? :rip:

Now let's take a look at Gaga's words in her interview:

"You just might get some more music," she teased. "I love making music. I don't know exactly when. I'm sort of feeling like I'm making songs and doing all sorts of things with music, but I don't know exactly when or how I will release them. I'm working on that."

Did she write Find Yourself? No. So what was she referring to when she said 'I love making music.'

Exactly, she was referring to music she wrote. 

Also she mentioned 'I don't know exactly when or how I will release them'. This line connotes that she has executive control over the release of the songs, if it was a song by Lukas Nelson, it would be up to him to decide its release, not Gaga. Not to mention providing background vocals for a song made years ago isn't 'making music'.

Now get hyped.

Mirages
Just now, xokuba said:

FB982E57F44BC99C8DD238EBE590EBEF.gif

OMG how have I not seen this gif before :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

donutellha

yall are wild :air: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

bloody g

perfect

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

KyliesChild

The other song she's featured in is not new either, I'm guessing she must've stumbled across their music from a friend and had a jam session together. 

KyliesChild

I also wanted to mention this:

To record their new album, Something Real, Nelson and his band moved to San Francisco, living and working in a 19th-century Victorian mansion. "The vibe was so deep and heavy," Nelson says. "It used to be a Russian embassy. It was one of the first places ever to have a radio signal come out of. It could have been the first radio signal ever to come out of a tower there, in the mansion. And I mean, it's got old gramophones in it." They built a studio and utilized the house's equipment, like a century-old pump organ, which can be heard on their menacing album closer, a cover of Scott McKenzie's 1967 classic "San Francisco," with vocals from Young himself. 

Gaga has used a similar technique herself such as writing songs on “Joanne" with a typewriter, and also covered “Old Man" by Neil Young:

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

The other song she's featured in is not new either, I'm guessing she must've stumbled across their music from a friend and had a jam session together. 

I don't think she's featured in this song. The woman's vocals are not from Gaga I think.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I love this stuff though, the three songs released so far are amazing. It's cool to hear Gaga as backing vocals, last time she did that (studio wise) was back in like, 2007?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived