💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Praying

Dawson

Featured Posts

PeterPan

Havent seen the video yet but OMG Keshas vocals are amazing. I didnt know she had those pipes.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer
5 hours ago, Stef said:

Only day 2 and Ms. Kesha has already peaked higher on US Spotify than any Gaga single ever (except for Applause)

That's highkey embarassing as **** :air: 

What do you mean peaked? As in the number of listens or the rank on the Spotify chart?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Stef
44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What do you mean peaked? As in the number of listens or the rank on the Spotify chart?

Rank on the chart

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Reductive and her plastic surgery is insanely distracting.

I feel sad for her. :(

Ronk
3 hours ago, IHE said:

Reductive and her plastic surgery is insanely distracting.

I feel sad for her. :(

All I see is the kind person who spreads love.

I live outside the space time continuum.

metalguru

The beginning of the video is so much like Marry the Night.

I didn't like this song, don't kill me. Till Happens to You, Million Reasons, Malibu etc. etc. I don't like religious imagery in any sense. It is a flat narrative. Piano+orchestra+forgiveness+beg down to pray. The world is getting conservative again, so our pop music is too. 

Whispering
On 7/8/2017 at 5:30 AM, Stef said:

Only day 2 and Ms. Kesha has already peaked higher on US Spotify than any Gaga single ever (except for Applause)

That's highkey embarassing as **** :air: 

Stop. Just enjoy the song and don't bring this mess into this thread! 

MusicLover83

This song has me like :tony: .....lol I am so proud of her! Can't wait for this album! Xoxo

frivasto

It's ARTPOP's Gaga though. I see G.U.Y, I see Till it happens to you, I see Dope, I see Applause. I even see the swines people.

Ronk
6 hours ago, Jack Mace said:

WE NEED TO PROMOTE THIS HEAPS FOR KESHA!

Good and nice people like Kesha deserve support.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I've only ever felt personally invested in songs by Gaga until I heard this song for the first time. I have been in complete awe of Kesha since she released this. Men and women who have been emotionally/physically abused hold such a big place in my heart, so I automatically wanted to give the song a chance, but I never expected this. She deserves the biggest moment for this and I feel priveleged to be apart of Kesha's supporting group. I wasn't a major fan before but she's made a life long supporter out of me. God, like I can't stop gushing about it. 

I'll quit rambling. 

juju

Praying jumped to my #2 most played song of the past year, right behind The Cure :giveup: 

That's not even counting the times I've watched the video, which is double the amount of song streams :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

Archived