theahsfan

Featured Posts

Hades

Seems like the op is not a big fan of Katy...:giggle:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

Prism is a bad album without Roar and Unconditionally. 

I always think her music as well as live vocals are just awful and a little childish.:reductive: She mainly gained all these achievement by interesting promo and gimmicks which seem sometimes meaningless and annoying now. (:oprah:She talked about the drama with Taylor only during her album-releasing weeks. This was obviously just for album sales and was disgusting to me. )

Messy comments,ridiculous promo and bad music make her flop in this era. 

All she needs to do is to create good music and stop being THAT thirsty for hits and attention which will make her flop harder. Look ahead toward next era,Katy. :sure:

True talent will win in the end but gimmicks won't. :giggle::giggle:

courtneylove
47 minutes ago, Kermit said:

CTTR - 300+M views

BA - 190+M views

Swish Swish audio video - 30+M views

Swish Swish lyric video - 10+M views

giphy.gif

Flopped?

Yeah. Nah.

At least she's releasing music to her fans.

Let's not treat her how the Kats treated Gaga during ARTPOP.

Thank you for this. 

Irrelevant

Prism showed the floppiness coming in tbh, 2/5 were hit singles while in TD 5/5 were major hits.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

FATCAT
48 minutes ago, Runway said:

1989 out streamed her a day after its release :rip: 

katy-perry-vs-swift.png?w=600

They just added an artist that hadn't been on in years. There is no comparison.

Purr more, hiss less.

Popo

she might be flopping in sales and on the charts but will probably earn more money on her upcoming tour than this entire cult site combined :smh:.

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Indyl said:

What goes up must come down. It's impossible for anyone to maintain exponential success. At some point, there's inevitable decline. 

tumblr_o21va9ivJ41s78x4wo1_500.gif

Over.

bujibu

Lorde swooped in on her gothic wings and snatched her rightful place. Honestly, Katy is on her fourth album and nothing really changed with her style and I think people are over it and her style of music (at least Gaga switched it up by now).

Her "wokeness" phase was short lived and just weird. All her singles leading up to release were features too, which kind of makes her seem weaker vocally and dependent on current popular artists (Migos, Nicki) to get that No. 1 spot. 

I don't wish her ill will but like girl, your stuff is tired. Lorde is serving 19-year-old teen lyrics that punch you right in the gut, with the vocals and beats to back it up. Bone Apple Tit and Swiffer Swiff Bish just feel...tired :toofunny:

Runway
10 hours ago, FATCAT said:

They just added an artist that hadn't been on in years. There is no comparison.

Why would a day old album earn LESS streams than a 3 year old one? Its even more embarrassing knowing Katy has an spotify deal during her ENTIRE era 

tenor.gif

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Why would a day old album earn LESS streams than a 3 year old one? Its even more embarrassing knowing Katy has an spotify deal during her ENTIRE era 

tenor.gif

Because people know a ton of songs from 1989 already, they're more likely to listen to things they know and haven't heard in a while than brand new stuff..

Purr more, hiss less.

Runway
16 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Because people know a ton of songs from 1989 already, they're more likely to listen to things they know and haven't heard in a while than brand new stuff..

But Katy had a hit off Witness, and was heavily promoted too

DCTRjcFUAAAoIt1.jpg

A major artist being out performed by a 3 year old album is an unprecedented event 

FATCAT
Just now, Runway said:

But Katy had a hit off Witness, and was heavily promoted too

DCTRjcFUAAAoIt1.jpg

A major artist being out performed by a 3 year old album is an unprecedented event 

I'm not saying that it's not phenomenal, but saying Katy flopped because of it is just not true.

Purr more, hiss less.

leecy
12 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Well first of all, she's not "one of the worst singers out there". I think she has a pretty good voice, and I think it works well with what she does.

not gonna read the rest, cause basically having a good voice means a good singer to you

Runway
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm not saying that it's not phenomenal, but saying Katy flopped because of it is just not true.

If witness is doing good on streams then why is it crumbling down the streaming charts? :oprah: 

FATCAT
Just now, Runway said:

If witness is doing good on streams then why is it crumbling down the streaming charts? :oprah: 

It's not doing good, but it's not a "flop".

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived