💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Kesha is overrated here

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark
25 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

"tik tok is catchy though"

a typical kesha hater :madge: that's her worst song and you somehow enjoy it? :madge: 

Thats a fact. Tik Tok IS catchy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I think thats just because Madonna just forces herself to follow current trends, instead of setting them (as she did in the past).

I think she needs a Joanne era to find herself again :lana:

Yeah, she tries to hard to stay relevant:lana:

End Racism Now

Urine Blonde

THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT! :tony:

other members attacked me when i mentioned it, I don't see her as a performer and her singing/writing skills are meh..she never brought the "it" factor to the table and I don't think she is in her peers level..

britneyspears

Kesha, Lana, Madonna, Marina - all talented, fantastic singer-songwriters. Love them.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Because her recent music is pretty garbage yet most people on here are like "I cant wait for Madonna's next album" 

Her career is over. She should retire. She's done. 

She may have inspired a lot of musicians, but she is irrelvant now. Obsolete. Ancient.

She's not even closed to be being done and irrelevant. People, including you are still talking about her and she's still doing big succesful tours which both fans and none-fans are going to to name a few things.

but you can keep denying this and stay a pressed hater if that makes you happy :)

Spoiler

@shoful if you haven't seen stupidity yet :ladyhaha:

Wixson
16 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

i think you're a manipulative member whose threads are calculated and transparent. 

anyway, kesha is only beginning to show her true colors as an artist. just wait.

Thank you, I was about to say the same. 

Cut the **** with these click bait threads, you keep doing the same thing every ****ing day and then just disappear. It's tiring. Do you even stand behind half the bullshit you make threads about? I swear some of you would sell your souls for a couple of likes on a pop forum. 

Quark
34 minutes ago, juju said:

I was just commenting on the real artist who is overrated on these forums (Marina and the Diamonds is as well, but at least she's got substance). Every last person here stans Lana and while I don't get it, I usually keep it to myself - but to go on a whim to say Kesha is overrated? Please :awkney: 

I don't really like Lana either. Minus 2-3 songs.

Oriane
38 minutes ago, juju said:

If anyone is overrated here, it is Lana Del Rey. Y'all go on and on about that snoozefest of an artist, who literally peaked with her first album, and pretend like she's out here serving something other than a stoned, half-baked lullaby. 

Kesha is a talented songwriter who doesn't have to rely on 1950 tropes to make decent music. She is far from overrated here, to be quite frank.

I agree that Lana del Rey is overrated but I like her sound and at least she does something different from most pop girls... She doesn't have to rely on overused 2010s pop-catchy-basic-autotuned- tropes to make decent music, which is what I heard from Kesha.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Erotica said:

She's not even closed to be being done and irrelevant. People, including you are still talking about her and she's still doing big succesful tours which both fans and none-fans are going to to name a few things.

but you can keep denying this and stay a pressed hater if that makes you happy :)

Hide contents

@shoful if you haven't seen stupidity yet :ladyhaha:

A delusional Madonna stan:sharon:

"She looks like a fairground stripper" - Sir Elton John

She doesnt even have a nice voice and she treats people badly

So she's over

End Racism Now

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

A delusional Madonna stan:sharon:

"She looks like a fairground stripper" - Sir Elton John

She doesnt even have a nice voice and she treats people badly

So she's over

This post proves how little you actually know about her and Eltons opinion doesn't mean a single fvck.

The only place where she's over is in your tragic little dreams.

juju
3 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

I agree that Lana del Rey is overrated but I like her sound and at least she does something different from most pop girls... She doesn't have to rely on overused 2010s pop-catchy-basic-autotuned- tropes to make decent music, which is what I heard from Kesha.

Kesha can craft pop songs, folk songs, country songs, rock songs... plus, she has a distinct quality to her songwriting. She's evolved multiple times through-out her career, so I'm sorry you've only heard the (many) radio hits and judge her whole discography on that, but...

Lana literally serves the exact same thing, each and every time. It's true, she's not relying on 2010 catchy hooks; instead, she's donning her rose-tinted glasses and relying on the racist-as-hell, war obsessed 1950s, all while glamorizing things like trauma and depression. Which, if that's what you like, then good for you, but I prefer substance from the artists I stan.

❤ x ❤

Panchecco

she might not have an incredible voice but she always served bops so that's enough for me :lana:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Erotica said:

This post proves how little you actually know about her and Eltons opinion doesn't mean a single fvck.

The only place where she's over is in your tragic little dreams.

Or maybe the fact that she made Bitch I'm Madonna just to try and stay relevant

Elton speaks his mind and I agree with him💁 

End Racism Now

Archived