💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Kesha is overrated here

Quark

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
16 minutes ago, Mario Salas said:

She's garbage. End.

The only thing that's garbage here is your post.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

+ Lorde and Madonna:reductive:

Madonna, sure I get it, she's "queen" and whatnot.

But yeah, Lorde is certainly up there with highly-overrated. Melodrama was not good.

❤ x ❤

juju
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

well, that's true, almost nobody praises Kesha here, so idk where the OP is coming from

which is why I stormed in here, because like... what in fresh hell :smh: 

❤ x ❤

juju

this dedicated to y'all who are blind to talent and deaf to greatness

Spoiler

now which one of y'alls flop faves could deliver a chorus like THAT :tony: 

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
13 minutes ago, juju said:

If anyone is overrated here, it is Lana Del Rey. Y'all go on and on about that snoozefest of an artist, who literally peaked with her first album, and pretend like she's out here serving something other than a stoned, half-baked lullaby. 

Kesha is a talented songwriter who doesn't have to rely on 1950 tropes to make decent music. She is far from overrated here, to be quite frank.

Preach :tony:

Lana has her niche and works it quite well, but it's really dull after a short while.

And calling Kesha overrated, :neyde:
really :neyde:

11 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Of course she is... Gaga is the only one deserving of success in your opinion

A typical thread :lana:

It's always the opposite side of the masses :lana:

Everyone get's hyped for new Kesha (after 5 years smh) - "She's overrated"
"Music sucks" - check out my electronic music which kinda sounds like the music I bashed earlier

crisTEAne

i think you're a manipulative member whose threads are calculated and transparent. 

anyway, kesha is only beginning to show her true colors as an artist. just wait.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Glamourpuss
27 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

She can undoubtedly write a smash though. I mean Tik Tok blocked Bad Romance from reaching number 1- a feat I don't think many other artists could pull off.

Something went wrong there. I don't know what sorcery it was but Gaga was robbed. 

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

+ Lorde and Madonna:reductive:

How is the woman who's had a major impact on pop music for more than 30 years and is an inspiration to a big majority of todays female artists including Gaga overrated? :oprah:

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, Erotica said:

How is the woman who's had a major impact on pop music for more than 30 years and is an inspiration to a big majority of todays female artists including Gaga overrated? :oprah:

Madonna's voice is overrated, imo. She's nowhere near the singer people say she is. 

kvnrp
4 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

anyway, kesha is only beginning to show her true colors as an artist. just wait.

Nice plug :lana:

But really, the next era is gonna really define her as an artist, not as a hit making machine.
Even if the album is gonna tank, which no one should be surprised in times like these :madge:,
it's gonna be huge for her.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Erotica said:

Because her recent music is pretty garbage yet most people on here are like "I cant wait for Madonna's next album" 

Her career is over. She should retire. She's done. 

She may have inspired a lot of musicians, but she is irrelvant now. Obsolete. Ancient.

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

Madonna's voice is overrated, imo. She's nowhere near the singer people say she is. 

Exactly! :golfclap:

End Racism Now

Girl Under You
39 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Kesha is very overrated here in GGD. She seems like nice person but musically or artistically she is not very good. Her voice and songwriting are just ok, and she has never been a good performer. Who knows what her next era will bring, but she will need to improve in many fields to be considered great. (Tik Tok is catchy though).

clean your mouth and listen to songs like "Wonderland", "The Harold Song", "Past Lives", "You Control My Heart" before saying bullshit like this

Kesha is an amazing artist and an underrated vocalist. She's improved a lot these past years.

kvnrp
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Because her recent music is pretty garbage yet most people on here are like "I cant wait for Madonna's next album" 

Her career is over. She should retire. She's done. 

She may have inspired a lot of musicians, but she is irrelvant now. Obsolete. Ancient.

I think thats just because Madonna just forces herself to follow current trends, instead of setting them (as she did in the past).

I think she needs a Joanne era to find herself again :lana:

Archived