Talent

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
24 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Warholian was the reason I joined this cult :diane:

Do you know his whereabouts? :c i believe he was banned but never returned? 

LIFE IS GOOD

Gagaloo911

I totally can't stand him and how full of himself he is but Monsters should not be attacking anyone like this, not even if they really deserve it.

Zazekina

I don't like to be hateful nor negative towards anybody, so, I really feel bad for anyone who has to quit social media due to that.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

uo111

One comment ruins his day, I wonder how all the people he has plagiarized feel?

Serial Chiller

I can't @ these Twitter monsters behaving in contrast to Gag's and other decent monsters' efforts to rebuild her image and that of the fanbase. Why are y'all saying he deserved this? Halsey's been a bigger ass to so many more people than Ed but I don't see the intense hate pouring her way. :neyde: Regardless, I think celebs should be chastised for the stupid things they say, but not to the point of bullying them with mean comments and death threats (what monsters were infamous for) Let's just backtrack at this double standard for a moment.

These monsters only attacked him because they thought it was about Gaga. Yup people who claim to hate nasty rumours about their favs jumped on a single picture of some unsourced text (the one mentioning the Superbowl) for receipt. :madge: If this were Katy or Taylor (lol as if) many of y'all would be screaming yass Ed, spill the tea yada yada. 

You only took offence because of the success of Divide and SOP, fueled by this made up shade, made you think that he's a threat to Gaga. I don't see how because they appeal to completely different audiences. Besides, there's been not a single drop of Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar) between them in the past. Check your insecurities monsters. 

And don't say Ed made this up. On the same day that this story went live Twitter monsters were trying to trend #EdSheeranIsOverParty. I could only imagine what some people tweeted to him. So much for online kindness. :sure:

Reginald

Lmao Twitter Monsters making us all look bad for buying Cheek To Cheek. It was cute back in the MarcMonster Maikeeb days but it's so played out now. Chill out, twinks. 

Whispering
14 hours ago, OBEY said:

Gaga fans are the worst so no surprise there.

No way! I followed a link to MadonnaNation and they make Gaga fans look like amateurs. They are ten times worse than any fan base I've ever seen! Then, you have the Bieber fans. Next maybe are BeyoncÊ fans. 

Whispering

I don't blame him! Twitter is a cesspool of unmoderated and bored idiots. 

If I were a celebrity, I would do the same...and let some PR person handle announcements, etc. 

MichealScott

200.gif

be he still knows how to write some bops I'll give him that

its twitter, he can take a break for himself and then come back because we all eventually need to especially when your on that level of fame ( he's still very full of himself so he should kind of expect some hate from anyone)

Hades

Monsters celebrating over cyber-bullying someone. How ironic. He might be arrogant etc but no one has the right to attack someone this way. 

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

I can't @ these Twitter monsters behaving in contrast to Gag's and other decent monsters' efforts to rebuild her image and that of the fanbase. Why are y'all saying he deserved this? Halsey's been a bigger ass to so many more people than Ed but I don't see the intense hate pouring her way. :neyde: Regardless, I think celebs should be chastised for the stupid things they say, but not to the point of bullying them with mean comments and death threats (what monsters were infamous for) Let's just backtrack at this double standard for a moment.

These monsters only attacked him because they thought it was about Gaga. Yup people who claim to hate nasty rumours about their favs jumped on a single picture of some unsourced text (the one mentioning the Superbowl) for receipt. :madge: If this were Katy or Taylor (lol as if) many of y'all would be screaming yass Ed, spill the tea yada yada. 

You only took offence because of the success of Divide and SOP, fueled by this made up shade, made you think that he's a threat to Gaga. I don't see how because they appeal to completely different audiences. Besides, there's been not a single drop of Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar) between them in the past. Check your insecurities monsters. 

And don't say Ed made this up. On the same day that this story went live Twitter monsters were trying to trend #EdSheeranIsOverParty. I could only imagine what some people tweeted to him. So much for online kindness. :sure:

Honestly, he should expect crazy people to come for him. He's has a big ego, so it was bound to happen at some point.

Also, we need to stop treating this as if the majority of Monsters "attacked" Ed. Honestly, a few people going after him is petty. Ed treating this as some sort of oppressive moment in his life is petty. 

Also, the #EdSheeranIsOverParty started because of his ego and comments towards sleeping with friend's friends and that he was one of the biggest acts in the world right behind Adele. He's big, but not that big. 

Stay Humble.

Don't add fuel to the fire.

Ken Zahn

STORYTIME: Gaga Fans Attacked Me * NOT CLICKBAIT*:trollga: brought to you by : TANA MONGOOSE:ladyhaha:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived