celeb

Ed Sheeran: Gaga fans attacked me- quits Twitter

Talent

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Well his interview (not the fake one) DID seem aimed at Gaga. He deserved to be told to shut the **** up at the very least.

TheCureinMalibu

Well. He deserved it tho. Like,he's bashing other artist too LOL. 

Morphine Prince

This fan base is the opposite of what Gaga stands for at times so I'm not surprised. 

GypsyBabe

I really can't stand what he says, stands for, or his music. So I don't buy it or listen to it. I don't bully him on social media. I don't want Little Monsters to be known as cyberbullies...:madge: Gaga can take care of herself, she doesn't need a legion of followers to tweet about how "ugly" he is. Being that way is against everything she stands for. 

⚯͛

Arturo
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This fan base is the opposite of what Gaga stands for at times so I'm not surprised. 

Gaga has defended herself multiple times from artists who she felt attacked her/insulted her (Calvin, Die Antwoord, Katy when she launched the PWT)

so unless you're literally telling him to kill himself, I don't think giving him a good drag is bad.

SHOOKGA

Wait i dont understand someone spill T

Not very born this way of you 😫

JevyDuty

Just because I say what I feel about him on Twitter, it doesn't mean I'm harassing him. And that applies to all the LM that voiced their opinion about his cockiness and disrespectful statements.

We're little Monsters not little Angels so if he can't handle some hot tea then o well, quit twitter..... and while you're at it, quit music too; your generic songs get annoying quickly.

avalon x

Bwe65wg.png

Purifying twitter one celeb at a time. :classy: 

Spoiler

Or should I say curing. :laughga: 

Spoiler

I'm joking either way. :ladyhaha: 

JevyDuty
15 minutes ago, SHOOKGA said:

Wait i dont understand someone spill T

He can dish it but he can't take it.

He trashed Gaga (and few other Artist). He said he didn't want to have to do the Superbowl just to remind people of his stardom. He said this right after Gaga's superbowl performance.

He also said:

“I don’t want to be the artist who had two big albums and then went up their own arse," he said. "I have to know when to listen to people. Otherwise I’ll end up like artist that you’ve interviewed over the years who you’ve seen be the biggest artists in the world, and then suddenly they’re like ‘I know everything!’ And then they’re no longer the biggest. The smartest thing to do is listen to people who know what they’re talking about.”

Luxe Ford

I have nothing to do with it, but this really makes me embarrassed being a Gaga fan. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

TimisaMonster

Looks like Gaga's promote online kindness campaign isn't working...did buying macha lemonades not remind you to spread kindess?  :omg: 

:stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived