Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney should...

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Make an album with her "real voice" instead of the voice that was forced upon her almost 20 years ago. I came to this conclusion after seeing the video of her singing happy birthday to a fan. I think it would show a different side and maybe if it gains enough attention she'll have a big hit again and can prove to the GP that she can do more than just lipsync. She could definitely pull it off with her voice IMO. 

Discuss Little Britsters :lolly:

Musery

Zombie

I thought you were going to say RETIRE lol, im used to, specially in this forum

and NO, her baby autotuned sex doll voice is iconic

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

I thought you were going to say RETIRE lol, im used to, specially in this forum

and NO, her baby autotuned sex doll voice is iconic

But we have at least 9 albums (idk her discography that well..) with that voice already :awkney:  time to switch it up :lolly:

Musery

SamJ

I totally agree!!! Britney has nothing to lose. We all know how Britney works, even my Nan knows she lipsyncs and has plenty of autotune. I love the woman, her career and everything she has gone through and has achieved is amazing you can't deny she is so cool to this day!!! But I'm tired and bored as a fan I don't crave new music anymore from her and I can't believe I'm saying this because I never thought I would but Britney is just not my cup of tea anymore I want some authenticity off her and I want her to sing live. I don't  care if it's a bit pithy or out of tune. It's real and it's the best and bravest thing she could possibly do!

gagzus

idk what her real voice is, but i heard it's basically what's on Work Bitch and Everytime 

Zombie
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

But we have at least 9 albums (idk her discography that well..) with that voice already :awkney:  time to switch it up :lolly:

If she serve some vocals that project would flop harder than Glory, trust me, is like when Katy dyed her hair blonde, you just don't mess up with your original formula, once you do it, it become harder to go back, look at Cristina 

bloody g

I absolutely agree, I think she has been forced to do a lot of stuff in her life. It's time for her to do what she wants:gaycat:

If that album happens to be good I'll stan

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Zombie
4 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I absolutely agree, I think she has been forced to do a lot of stuff in her life. It's time for her to do what she wants:gaycat:

If that album happens to be good I'll stan

Forced like to what? lol

Fernster7
42 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

If she serve some vocals that project would flop harder than Glory, trust me, is like when Katy dyed her hair blonde, you just don't mess up with your original formula, once you do it, it become harder to go back, look at Cristina 

It's not like she's doing good with her original formula. She should try something different. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Zombie
3 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

:wtfga: I had no idea she was putting on a fake voice!

LOL, ikr? i only knew like two years ago, it's must be very bad for your throat, well if you sing of course

Werk
33 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

RETIRE 

I mean she literally f*cked up the potential Glory era and gaves us only 2 singles so if she won't step it up next era then  :awkney: 

Archived