Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Which Aura version do you prefer?


Rifek

Which Aura version style is better?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one you prefer?

    • iTunes Festival Version
      25
    • Studio Version
      7


Featured Posts

Perfume

I feel like all iTunes festival versions have been better

an angel held me like a child
Link to post
Share on other sites

My Enigma Heart

I prefer her demo vocals. She even uses that type of singing during live performances. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooolong

I prefer the studio version; I get the hype for the demo but I think it's a bit much. The studio version still goes awf.

The Unbannable Chanteuse
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga Goddess

Demo version > studio version. I forget the studio version even exists sometimes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rifek
10 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Burqa Demo with Boris Demo verses :diane:

Wuuut :gum:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
Link to post
Share on other sites

artBlockedT

I wish the final version had the upbeat chorus after the bridge like in he burqa demo. That shït went AWF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Daredevil

The non-demo Aura version is probably the worst song she ever did. :madge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...