💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele cancels final performances at Wembley Stadium

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, ShockPop said:

Because of her improper technique and smoking.

That hasn't stopped Gaga. haha. I'm sure that there are other factors as well.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Yup, she'll never tour again. Sucks for those who didn't get ticket for the first two shows

ShockPop
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Gaga has perfect technique which is why it hasn't damaged her. That's the main difference.

Cuchulainn
4 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

And this is why you learn proper technique, boys and girls.

Adele has developed nodes, right? I'm curious though, is it known if her nodes were developed because of bad technique? I know they can develop in other ways as well.. but bad vocal technique seems to be one of the top reasons for vocalists developing them.

This means she doesnt take care of her voice, and doesnt train properly.

And no its not even about smoking, my 90 year old opera singer grandma has smoked for 75 years and her voice is as clean as day 1.

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Gaga has perfect technique which is why it hasn't damaged her. That's the main difference.

Have you seen Gaga scream and smoke? haha She's just as vulnerable as lots of people. Again, those factors may affect Adele, but I'm saying that her vocal cord surgery wasn't exactly the greatest thing for her career either. That was my main point.

NIghtmareElm

Not a fan of her but this is really sad.  I hope she recovers since she genuinely cares about singing.  

This is also an example why Gaga will not sing every word to a song on tour.  Her voice would have been blown by now.

Lanius
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Adele has a lot of Vocally demanding songs ( Hello, Rolling in the Deep etc etc) that involve a lot of belts and runs. doing that every night LIVE is suicide on your voice. That's what happened to Mariah and Whitney

He8MyHeart

She's such a wonderful person. This makes me so thankful that I got to see her twice in Sydney. I hope she recovers soon.

DeleteMyAccount
15 minutes ago, Laatashaa said:

Adele has a lot of Vocally demanding songs ( Hello, Rolling in the Deep etc etc) that involve a lot of belts and runs. doing that every night LIVE is suicide on your voice. That's what happened to Mariah and Whitney

As do a lot of people. My point, if we can stay on track, is that Adele's previous vocal cord surgery certainly raised risks for her singing. Especially on a 121 stop tour.

ShockPop
20 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Have you seen Gaga scream and smoke? haha She's just as vulnerable as lots of people. Again, those factors may affect Adele, but I'm saying that her vocal cord surgery wasn't exactly the greatest thing for her career either. That was my main point.

Yeah and because of her technique she can do that and not **** her voice. Adele's surgery happened - as with this - due to poor technique.

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, ShockPop said:

Yeah and because of her technique she can do that and not **** her voice. Adele's surgery happened - as with this - due to poor technique.

:sweat: You do you, boo. 

ShockPop
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

:sweat: You do you, boo. 

You seem to not understand that her initial surgery came from treating her voice like crap.

Honestly. Like explaining things to children.

Archived