Britney fans standards are really low  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombie
34 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

But...It's a ****ing happy birthday song :rip:

she sounded nice though, I'll give her that 

omg i can't believe this but i agree, is so annoying that the only song that she sang live the past years is happy birthday, first in X factor 2012 and now, she even sing it all serious like trying to prove that she can actually sing LOL like "this is my opportunity to shut up the playback haters" 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Cute for her I guess...  Even tho she's trying to sound/sing like Christina in this clip.  :awkney:

She is not "trying", in fact her real voice is realy similar to Xtina's real voice(not the one she uses to scream left and right). 

Fernster7

Already posted and anyone thinking this is amazing is delusional as ****. It sounded good yeah but that's all.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Decodekid

That shows that the problem is that baby voice, she sounds good there

Long Live Gretchen

En_Sabah_Nur
8 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

She is not "trying", in fact her real voice is realy similar to Xtina's real voice(not the one she uses to scream left and right). 

Or to lip-sync left & right.  :awkney:

Egypt. W

Zombie
12 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

That shows that the problem is that baby voice, she sounds good there

the baby voice is iconic 

Haroon

And the Grammy for Best Live Performance goes to...BRITNEY SPEARS :giveup: 

YES BRITNEY YOU GO :woot::woot::woot:

brit4ever
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

And the Grammy for Best Live Performance goes to...BRITNEY SPEARS :giveup: 

YES BRITNEY YOU GO :woot::woot::woot:

The pop girls are shook! When will Beyonce, Gaga, Adele? 

shame

Now if only she could channel those vocals during her actual performances :trollga:

angels forever, forever angels

shoful

This is ground breaking. I cannot believe I heard her sing. I AM SHOOK! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

C1trus
16 hours ago, brit4ever said:

The pop girls are shook! When will Beyonce, Gaga, Adele? 

:sure:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

I don't know about you, but if this vid is supposed to convince me that she has a great or good voice.... Well, then I'm not convinced. Sorry not sorry :nails:

I'm a Pokémon in drag - your argument is invalid!

Reality
3 hours ago, brit4ever said:

She is just lazy af(not that it's something good). She only sang live here, because she got a negative backlash from the media by saying she sings live 90% of her shows and this is kind of a dammage control. 

Singing is not the only factor for being successful in the industry, it's the full package - singing, dancing, star power, charisma, sex appeal, visuals -  and had(still has) them all. She didn't became so successful without a reason, you know?

Nowadays, lypsincing is not well received, but back in the 80s. 90s, 00s, it was a realy common thing(MJ, Janet Jackson, Madonna, everyone lypsinced), Britney is lypsincing since the beginning(aka when she was a new artist) and she still shooted into stardom. 

I'm sorry, but at this point it's just excuses now. Her singing Happy Birthday, again, while she sounded great, isn't something spectacular for someone whose job it is to sing. Sadly singing isn't the only factor. There are looks, and social media presence, things like that, but I find all that stuff to be trivial tbh. Like, you can look bomb, but if you can't/don't sing, then don't join the industry.

Britney made the impact she made because of her catchy hits. However, there is no excuse for lip syncing—unless it's something dire or in that moment you physically cannot sing. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived