💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bey's twins named Rumi and Sir

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Prada

No one knows whether they chosed Rumi for Japaneese color or Rumi (one of the best poet that has ever lived).but generally people chose Rumi because of the poet.I see Jay reading Rumi's works while smoking his cigar.Generally rich people love Rumi.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
15 hours ago, LDR said:

They trademark those names for merchandise items such as fragrances just so that companies can't make stuff with the name Sir/Rumy Carter and sell it.

They don't actually plan on selling merchandise with their babies names on it. They just want to make sure other companies won't try to.

Oh that makes a lot more sense :air:

Also join :poot:

chaeri pls

StrawberryBlond

God Lord, they just get more narcissistic by the day. In this progressive time, what person with a brain names their son Sir? I know it's fairly rare but what if 'he' grows up to be trans? That name isn't going to be a burden on them at all, right? And what if they grow up and want to actually do a job outside the celebrity world but no one will take him seriously because of his name. It doesn't really work when you're called Sir yet you have a boss. The word 'sir' is linked to masculinity and authority. It is not a name, it is a title. Calling your child this name is going to cause so much confusion for them and real contempt from others.

And don't even get me started on the trademark thing. It's not just to protect the baby's name and dignity. They are totally intending to make money off it. Beyonce said on an Oprah interview that Blue had her own book club. They tried to force a woman into changing the name of her company because it named Blue Ivy, even though the company existed before Blue was born. That's the kind of people they are. They are obsessed with the concept of branding, exclusivity and being better than everyone. I dread to think how this is going to affect their children as they grow up.

Muscletank
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:15 AM, LDR said:

Lmao you are mental it seems. Have a nice day.

For pointing out the obvious to you? Do you often make cavalier comments regarding peoples mental state? Not the brightest are you?

Muscletank
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:38 AM, Supersonic said:

How can you accuse somebody of lack of cognitive thinking when you don't realize that celebs trademark their children's name so other people can't make profit off and mock their childrens likeness.

I thought that was a given after some artist made an artwork of a golden pile of sh*t, called it "Suri Cruise's first poo" and people made joke novelty poo keychains all on the expense of a baby only because her parents were famous.

You really missed the point didn't you? Who is to say Beyawnce will even be RELEVANT in ten years? Cognitive thinking? The irony......

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, Muscletank said:

For pointing out the obvious to you? Do you often make cavalier comments regarding peoples mental state? Not the brightest are you?

An insult like that, coming from someone like you, means absolutely nothing. Goodbye.

Archived