💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Help me Here

hashem

Featured Posts

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I couldn't get hold onto JWT  Tickets for Berlin, as I wasn't as fast as those bots.:lolly: However there is a competition at a Mall nearby, sponsored by the radio station Energy. So I participated, took a picture there and now I got a call for the Finale tomorrow at the Mall (LOL, so embarrassing). So they told me there would be all kinds of challenges , including a Quiz. So what information would you advise me should I keep in mind on Gagz ? Here's a link to the Website with my picture. So please help and bow down to pray for me xoxo :lana:

Ring-Center_20170626_4.jpg

http://www.energy.de/berlin/promotion/energy-und-das-ring-center-berlin-machen-euch-gaga

blackpink

Omg good luck! I love those glasses btw. 

Just make sure you know the general facts about where she grew up, what her parents names are, her middle names, school, who she dated (?), maybe album track order and names as well as the order of when they came out. I'm

not sure what questions they might give you since all of us would know these questions haha but bearing in mind people that will enter probably won't be as invested in her. Her wiki will also give more info. 

Good luck!!

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

Omg good luck! I love those glasses btw. 

Just make sure you know the general facts about where she grew up, what her parents names are, her middle names, school, who she dated (?), maybe album track order and names as well as the order of when they came out. I'm

not sure what questions they might give you since all of us would know these questions haha but bearing in mind people that will enter probably won't be as invested in her. Her wiki will also give more info. 

Good luck!!

Thanks ! Those were kindathe things I was thinking about. I guess it won't be some super niche question like how long is song blablabla. Thanks a lot !

Pamelaisley

In case it pops up (it probably won't), she is allergic to cherries! Good luck! 

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

Laceface

No doubt you'll know more than most. Maybe it'll be Joanne album related. 

Yuuri

Name:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

Birth:

March 28, 1986 
Manhattan, New York, U.S.

Grew Up:

Manhattan's Upper West Side

Family:

Cynthia Louise "Cindy" (Bissett)

Joseph "Joe" Germanotta

Natali Germanotta

School:

Convent of the Sacred Heart

Tisch School of the Arts

Music:

Red & Blue

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Cheek To Cheek with Tony Bennett

Joanne

Film:

The Sopranos

The Simpsons

American Horror Story (Hotel and Roanoke)

A Very Gaga Thanksgiving

Gaga and The Muppets Thanksgiving Special

The Zen of Tony Bennett

Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball At Madison Square Garden

Machete Kills 2

Sin City Kills A Dame To Kill For

A Star Is Born

Facts:

She broke her hip

Performed at the Super Bowl two years in a role

Only artist to perform at the Super Bowl, Grammy's, and Oscars in a year, twice (Not counting the Grammy's)

Win this. You're good looking.

Enceladus

Good luck! :kara:

i think the questions from non stans are relative easy, so you should be able to answer them correctly. :) 

Puddin

She's been singing jazz since she was 13 years old and she's been planning her super bowl show since she was 4!!

shoful

HELP ME HEREEEE! (it was kinda nasty). HELP ME HERE! (and I felt so trashy). tumblr_mtgcpjpnvp1r06e1co1_500.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

donutellha
2 minutes ago, Haris said:

Thanks so much Guys ! I woooooon bitches :kara::sis::selena:

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kara: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Talent
1 minute ago, Haris said:

Thanks so much Guys ! I woooooon bitches :kara::sis::selena:

Oh my god. Amazing. Congrats! 

lady-gaga-twerking.gif

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived