💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jay Z admits to cheating on Bey

Hades

Featured Posts

Werk
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Yes they do, so many people were anticipating his work after Magna Carta but he announced it out of the blue. He's almost a billionaire and an icon in his own field 

I meant some people :selena: 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Harry said:

You stan Kanye? And you're on a Gaga site? And your criticism of this is to say Jay should keep his personal life to himself? Both Gaga and Kanye have delved into extremely personal issues throughout their work. Artists have since day one.

Struggling to understand why people think Beyonce and Jay Z aren't allowed to express their emotions and tell their story like everyone else does. Is it because they're a couple? Or are they just so big and ubiquitous that it's cool to hate them now?

Just because I used the username 'kyanewest' does not mean I stan Kanye, I don't. It's also pretty damn obvious that couple used the cheating thing for publicity, and not as a way to express themselves, they knew it would sell. Let's not be dumb. Also take a chill pill, I had pretty bad day where everyone yelled at me so think about that next time you use that tone with someone. Be nice, even if you don't agree with what someone says, there's a polite way to have a debate. 

Ziggy

Everyone is jumping on the publicity element of this, but on both albums the music is legitimately well-crafted to some degree and they both use this "stunt" in their music (or videos in Beyoncé's case) to talk about larger points about black culture. So I guess, to me, it pushes albums, sure, but it also opens up a conversation which is a good thing. If it felt empty I think it'd be more bothersome to me, but in both Lemonade and 4:44 the albums are personal and universal which is pretty cool. Like, this isn't a Kanye talking about how he could screw TSwift kind of PR stunt, Jay clearly put some consideration into the lyrics of this album. So is it really a bad thing to use your experiences as PR fodder when what you're saying through it is important? 

lairofhk

To be totally honest, to me this reads as a publicity stunt more than anything else. She did the same thing on Lemonade. They know it will attract tons of attention and get people talking about them. Also I love how in the lyrics he was like, "I hope my kids don't find out about it or I'll die in shame" or something to that effect.  Like, well, dude, you kind of just made a song about it on one of your albums that you are now releasing to the whole wide world. You know your kids are gonna find out about it, like please. That just comes off as disingenuous to me. Ofc I still respect him greatly, but again, this just reads as a publicity stunt to me - Him responding to her after she spoke about it on Lemonade. This bizzare public back-and-forth. You know him and Bey planned this out.

12 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

So they're both using this cheating thing to help move albums 

tumblr_objkl1VIhL1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Say what you will, but Jay's lyrics on this album are amazing. The Story of OJ is something rap needed badly and calls out these "instagram rappers," posing with their paper. Jay is an entrepreneur and keeps taking his success to greater heights and create more with it. 

Yeah, you can say the cheating thing is a gimmick. Tons of other great artists have used gimmicks and "props," to make an impact/elevate themselves. The difference is Bey and Jay speak authentically about it. 

As for the cheating thing, love truly is complicated, and a core aspect of love is the willingness to forgive. None of us know the full truth behind their relationship, so speculate all you want. There have been moments I turned to people who didn't give a damn about me because I couldn't face the ones I love, so I'm not particularly surprised he cheated on Bey.

FentyGa
20 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Solange has been focusing on her career and has been performing on festivals across the globe and is too busy being a fashion icon. Stop mimicking  them as if they're animals or something 

19 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Yes they do, so many people were anticipating his work after Magna Carta but he announced it out of the blue. He's almost a billionaire and an icon in his own field 

Wow, you really take everything seriously, don't you?

leecy
57 minutes ago, Harry said:

Beyonce is 35. Time to invest in a calculator?

I should have said 50 years ago so you wouldn't have been so smart showing off your algebra talent

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Wow, you really take everything seriously, don't you?

Wow you never have anything constructive to say don't you...I'm not even taking it seriously but ok

FentyGa

Wow you never have anything constructive to say don't you...I'm not even taking it seriously but ok

I just don't think you understand jokes but ok 

KyliesChild
7 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I just don't think you understand jokes but ok 

Such illogical posts would be acceptable on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube but not a medium where you're supposed to converse and exchange different beliefs. I don't think you understand what a joke is but ok

FentyGa

Such illogical posts would be acceptable on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube but not a medium where you're supposed to converse and exchange different beliefs. I don't think you understand what a joke is but ok

We can write whatever we want here, don't try and restrict GGD to your bullshit rules.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, maxblac said:

We can write whatever we want here, don't try and restrict GGD to your bullshit rules.

Bullshit rules? Do you even know why a forum was made in the first place? sis if you're going to be funny be creative 

28 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Everyone is jumping on the publicity element of this, but on both albums the music is legitimately well-crafted to some degree and they both use this "stunt" in their music (or videos in Beyoncé's case) to talk about larger points about black culture. So I guess, to me, it pushes albums, sure, but it also opens up a conversation which is a good thing. If it felt empty I think it'd be more bothersome to me, but in both Lemonade and 4:44 the albums are personal and universal which is pretty cool. Like, this isn't a Kanye talking about how he could screw TSwift kind of PR stunt, Jay clearly put some consideration into the lyrics of this album. So is it really a bad thing to use your experiences as PR fodder when what you're saying through it is important? 

Well said.

ToxicHot

We been knew 

29uooyq.jpg 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived