šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga on Summer Music, Her "Healing" New Role and a Future in the Movie

RockShow

Featured Posts

kvnrp
38 minutes ago, RockShow said:

"You just might get some more music. I love making music. I don't know exactly when. I'm sort of feeling like I'm making songs and doing all sorts of things with music, but I don't know exactly when or how I will release them,"

Act II teas ALL OVER AGAIN :grr:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

YES :giveup:Ā NEW MUSIC :giveup::giveup:Ā 

I am SHOOK!!!!!!!!

lG3cG.gifĀ 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Panchecco

"you MIGHT get some more music"

knowing her this meansĀ it's probably not gonna happen

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland

If she;s going to waste more potential hit material songs like she did with TC, then she can keep them for the album, so she can properly promote them.

gagarox

SHOOK is all im gonna say.. drop that new EP The Witching hour this month queen and make pop music great again #MPGAĀ 

Darcklighter22

as long as they get officially released i'm down for it. If not just wait for the tour

gagarox
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she;s going to waste more potential hit material songs like she did with TC, then she can keep them for the album, so she can properly promote them.

gurl getting hits is just going to get tougher from now on.. so might a well just be happy we are getting new music at all. Her lead singles will always smash tho (if they are gp friendly šŸ˜¢)

gagarox

I wouldnt mind a streaming exclusive EP... be a trend setter also it will inflate her spotify stats since monsters would be forced to use spotify etc

GypsyBabe

Dive Bar Show! New Music?! Theatrical JWT! Amazing stage?! I'm screeching.Ā 

tenor.gif

āšÆĶ›

Katie14

"Making this film [was] one ofā€“if not the mostā€”creative experiences of my life," she said.Ā 

Can someone explain to me how acting is creative? You are essentially portraying somebody else's (the writer's) creative output. actors get the chance to be expressive but I don't see how its creative. Improv is creative for instance because you have to come up with ideas about how to react to situations. (Ive taken acting classes before so im not a stranger to acting. Ive never found it to be a creative experience).Ā 

Archived