Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts mysterious pic: "But First"

shoful

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER

Relax. It's either one of two things: Either she wants a beer, or she's alluding to maybe doing another dive bar tour. 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon
18 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Dance In the Dark was an official single in Australia :selena: 

LOL. You know what I mean.

If DITD was an official single WORLDWIDE it would've had a video. 

I think it's strange she'd FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER CAREER release a single that could put her back atop the charts and has soooo much potential and NOT release a video for it. She released one for John Wayne and that wasn't even a single LMFAO. Discount it, push it to radio, payola on Spotify etc. but NO VIDEO?! It seems so strange.

Why the hell did they release it then? 

jaXXXon
29 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

And it won't :madge:

I want to remind you that Gaga was #1 with Poker Face, Alejandro and Born This Way in Poland. Even Applause made it high on the charts. She was a radio queen here. 

ToxicHot
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

LOL. You know what I mean.

If DITD was an official single WORLDWIDE it would've had a video. 

I think it's strange she'd FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER CAREER release a single that could put her back atop the charts and has soooo much potential and NOT release a video for it. She released one for John Wayne and that wasn't even a single LMFAO. Discount it, push it to radio, payola on Spotify etc. but NO VIDEO?! It seems so strange.

Why the hell did they release it then? 

Don't worry, it definitely frustrates me too. :cryga: I think it's ridiculous, not only is there no video but she hasn't performed it at all outside of Coachella. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

PanPikus
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

I want to remind you that Gaga was #1 with Poker Face, Alejandro and Born This Way. Even Applause made it high on the charts. She was a radio queen in Poland. 

Indeed she was. But she's not anymore. :neyde:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ModernEcstasy

Oh dear. 

You guys hype yourselves way too much!

She is clearly insinuating that she's going for a beer. 

And then go on a 6 date Dive Bar tour to promote the new EP which includes The Cure and more upbeat disco/Funk/Dance/Rock songs. 

Then she will release a video for the Cure with a message at the end saying that ARTPOP act 2, DWUW Video and BTW Ball DVD will be available in August. 

Bad Kids

She needs dem ATM coins

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

DawnNutella

It was just announced, another dive bar show in July in Vegas. I bet it was about that  :icega:

Riley

I could see it being another dive bar for the new EP or whatever if we're still gonna hold onto that idea.. otherwise, and more realistically, she probably just wants to celebrate being done with filming ASIB and wants to perform again but doesn't want to do any more large-scale performances until the tour starts

9 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Why tf did she post a never before seen still and the eye emoji tho :neyde:

Gaga I hate you :neyde:

I think its from those Joanne / Bud Light commercials. :/:diane: 

leecy
18 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

I hope it's a new Joanne MV.:giveup:

I want a new Million Raisons MV:selena:

Archived