• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf Marlene I'm never watching your shows again

:saladga: 

That was horrible

Really? I thought it was a great comedic piece. 

I think that was the most amazing ending. I'm here for it. Something I think would improve it and SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED:

Ezra being the real Charles DiLaurentis, fixing all of the plotholes Charlotte brought, and also making a reason for him being locked up with the two other people Alex Drake is related to.

Teal Ambition

so anywaysssssss. Still salty they went with the twin theory but I'm glad they all got a happy ending so :giveup: 

I can't believe I've been watching this for 7 years, it's crazy when you sit back and think about it. I was 14 when it first started :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Really? I thought it was a great comedic piece. 

:air:

but for real tho the twin theory was first posted online like 2 years ago and they went ahead with it lol so embarrassing. And wtf was that ending with Mona and the other ending with Addison and everything loool so unnecessary. They completely butchered the legacy of the show tbh

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, AIex said:

I think that was the most amazing ending. I'm here for it. Something I think would improve it and SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED:

Ezra being the real Charles DiLaurentis, fixing all of the plotholes Charlotte brought, and also making a reason for him being locked up with the two other people Alex Drake is related to.

People who weren't aware of the twin theory enjoyed it aka casual watchers. But die hard fans are pretty disappointed rn. Some are even tearing up pictures of Marlene and proclaiming that they'll never watch her shows again :toofunny:

Teal Ambition

So I'm watching the Wrap Party which is airing right now and I just found out Sasha Pieterse is only 21?! I thought she was in her early 30s :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

People who weren't aware of the twin theory enjoyed it aka casual watchers. But die hard fans are pretty disappointed rn. Some are even tearing up pictures of Marlene and proclaiming that they'll never watch her shows again :toofunny:

I think it worked out really well. It explained a lot of things. I'm forever grateful that it wasnt actually Spencer ****ing around with the dumbass Toby, a character I always hated not to mention him having a really bad actor. I love that the role of AD was handed to, lets admit, the best actor/actress in the history of the show. 

If it AD remained being Melissa or Mona, that would be the definition of a disappointment.

I still think Ezra should have been revealed as the real Charles. The only thing I really disliked was Toby finding out so quick because of a book. Like, seriously? No consideration that she could have literally just bought it fresh at Target before gifting it.

I was also on the edge of my seat during the goodbye scene, only because I was expecting the group to split up before Spencer says the last line of the series in a British accent, revealing she's Alex and the wrong twin got arrested. Would have lived for it.

LetsGetHigh
12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:air:

but for real tho the twin theory was first posted online like 2 years ago and they went ahead with it lol so embarrassing. And wtf was that ending with Mona and the other ending with Addison and everything loool so unnecessary. They completely butchered the legacy of the show tbh

Fffff tbh I loved the ending with Mona. It made me chuckle a bit and it was great to see.

The Addison thing tho is a huge mistake. Literally no reason to do it.

I laughed so hard at Marlene's cameo that was cute 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, AIex said:

I think it worked out really well. It explained a lot of things. I'm forever grateful that it wasnt actually Spencer ****ing around with the dumbass Toby, a character I always hated not to mention him having a really bad actor. I love that the role of AD was handed to, lets admit, the best actor/actress in the history of the show. 

If it AD remained being Melissa or Mona, that would be the definition of a disappointment.

I still think Ezra should have been revealed as the real Charles. The only thing I really disliked was Toby finding out so quick because of a book. Like, seriously? No consideration that she could have literally just bought it fresh at Target before gifting it.

I was also on the edge of my seat during the goodbye scene, only because I was expecting the group to split up before Spencer says the last line of the series in a British accent, revealing she's Alex and the wrong twin got arrested. Would have lived for it.

But they could've executed it well and pulled off the reveal which they didn't. Everyone basically knew what was going to happen before it did. The writing was horrible. The only thing I liked was Troian's performance. She's been amazing throughout the series

LetsGetHigh

I didn't read / watch any single theory cause I knew everything about the Cece reveal and this time around I wanted to be surprised. 

The only reason I knew of the twin theory is because it was mentioned to the girls when they were interviewed like last week. Never thought of it in the long run.

What pisses me off is that THE biggest A ever, Uber A or A.D., had no real motive. Your sister was adopted into a better family so you decide to attack her and her friends? It's not like they murdered Cece. Too many question it's insane. 

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

But they could've executed it well and pulled off the reveal which they didn't. Everyone basically knew what was going to happen before it did. The writing was horrible. The only thing I liked was Troian's performance. She's been amazing throughout the series

I literally saw a Tumblr post 1 week ago predicting the pilot scene recreation with Addison disappearing as the final part.

A mess.

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, AIex said:

I literally saw a Tumblr post 1 week ago predicting the pilot scene recreation with Addison disappearing as the final part.

A mess.

:toofunny::toofunny:

I have a note, has anyone noticed this, its not even finale related but still.

Has anyone noticed that Shay Mitchell isnt really that good at acting? Like, shes fun but she always uses the same expressions and doesn't really seem to know what she's doing. And then the one episode in the entire series that  spanned 7 years, where I'd say she delivered a good performance, was in the episode of this season that Troian directed?

1. Someone get her a golden globe for directing
2. She should have directed the finale

ItsTommyBitch

Only good thing about this finale (and series tbh) was Mona and Spencer's acting.

Completely predictable, the opening hour was mostly unnecessary, and this did not answer any questions that were not obvious based on the SUPER GLARING portrayals of Spencer as her twin throughout this final half of the season. None of those flash back explanations felt like real explanations, they felt like cop outs. You could tell that this was in no way Marlene's ultimate plan, but that it was thought of rather recently and there were still bumps along the road to get them to here that were unfulfilling. I know people hated the idea of MelissA, but they actually trolled the fans with her fake reveal. The reason people wanted MelissA is because they wanted Marlene to redeem herself. MelissA and Wren (and Spencer HERSELF - as in a split personality or something) were the only characters on the show that could realistically be A.D/Uber A/w.e and tie this ending to the very beginning of the show and bring it full circle. Instead we got Twincer/Alex Drake, whose motivations for doing all of this (and ability to do so) were EXTREMELY suspect, brought up more questions than answers, left open some gaping plot holes from the Cece = Charlotte Reveal, and more.

Totally disappointing finale. A few cute moments though.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived