💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Calvin Harris - Feels

Mark

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

Calvins part looked so cringey to me, just him with his instrument standing there

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

This is the Katy I want :giveup:

But also, if you use Katy Perry don't just use her for the chorus idgi

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

This is the Katy I want :giveup:

But also, if you use Katy Perry don't just use her for the chorus idgi

Choruses are where Kety shines the brightest, imo. 

The song and and video are kinda basic, but I'm loving it. Summer smash, heeeeeerre we go :gaycat:

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Choruses are where Kety shines the brightest, imo. 

The song and and video are kinda basic, but I'm loving it. Summer smash, heeeeeerre we go :gaycat:

I agree but I'd be so disappointed if I was a fan cause I need at least a verse to be satisfied :giveup:

uo111

A studio beach and you can see the curvature of the walls :toofunny:

It sounds like background music in a mario kart beach level.

And incredibly awkward poses for everyone involved, they are literally all either just standing alone, sitting alone, or laying down alone.

God I hope they didn't pay the radio to play this song, I won't be able to handle it.

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I agree but I'd be so disappointed if I was a fan cause I need at least a verse to be satisfied :giveup:

It'd be better if the fist verse was Pharrell, the second verse Big Sean, then a Katy verse for the bridge and the choruses. Or Pharrell first verse, Katy second, and Big Sean for the bridge. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Born To Slay
6 minutes ago, babyboo said:

the song is beyond boring. idk why they think it'll be good as a single :oprah:

The gp has been into boring pop music for a few years now 

babyboo
11 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The gp has been into boring pop music for a few years now 

most of the 'boring' songs on the top 10 at least have some degree of catchiness to it though. this is a total snoozefest. i don't see it doing well in the chart.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, babyboo said:

most of the 'boring' songs on the top 10 at least have some degree of catchiness to it though. this is a total snoozefest. i don't see it doing well in the chart.

True but with the public going hard for boring pop, I'm not surprised this song could be a hit. 

Magneto

Okay, I love the colors and like the set. I especially liked them showing them all in the same set at the end to kinda break the illusion. My only problem: why was this video shot with Lana's old camera from the 40's?:lana:

Free my mind

StrawberryBlond

This is the best song he's released this era but that's really not saying much. This is one of his better beats but it just sounds like he's ripping off Pharrell's sound, just doing what's popular to fit in. This whole era seems like Calvin's experimenting because he's going for this funk/contemporary RnB deal on every song but you'll notice that apart from Katy and Ariana, every single artist featured is black because black artists are the most successful right now. You'll also notice that everyone apart from maybe Jessie Reyes has had some kind of hit in the last year and they're basically some of the most relevant names around. The whole album follows contemporary urban aethetics because that's what's most popular. Calvin's idea of experimentation is always the most cowardly form of it.

I actually think Big Sean's rap is the best part of it and I've never said that before. Though his raps are getting better these days. Pharrell just does what he always does, that annoying talk-singing with the same sound and the same look, he's never changed. Katy looks gorgeous, she should have this look all the time. I don't know how she can present herself like this smoking hot sex kitten one minute and then willingly walk around like Beiber and Bangerz-era Miley's lovechild the next.

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

But also Calvin Harris is completely over-rated as a producer. The only reason he's popular is because he hops onto the right songs and is pretty f*cking hot and has a big d*ck.

I agree he's overrated but he was having success long before most people even knew what he looked like, in the UK anyway. It wasn't until he got involved with We Found Love that I even found out what he looked like (and what he looked like before!) He became popular because he stuck to genericism and featured the most relevant people. The exact same that every DJ was doing at the time. But at least they had the good grace to experiment more as time when on whereas Calvin's never taken a true risk. But yeah, his new look has helped him become a bit more lusted after. But funnily enough, just as he reached peak hotness in the public's eyes was when his music started to fail to chart as well. It's weird to think he hasn't had a UK #1 since September 2014 and has been c-blocked many times with just peaking at #2, including twice with his mega-hits, How Deep Is Your Love and This Is What You Came For. He just can't seem to reach the summit anymore. Now he's majorly failing with his new album with his best charting song only peaking at #10 in the UK so far, he must be feeling really lost. I think his "f you" tweet to Ed Sheeran regarding his success was more serious than it was presented to be.

Lucas

Katy sounds SO different on this song! The video is cute, simple but visually pleasing, when will Gags ?

Archived