• Bianca Del Rio
    • Violet Chachki
    • Bob the Drag Queen
    • Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I can't at people underrating Bob so much though :giveup:

Lots of the older winners are great queens. Well known, respected, good performers, unique, **** etc, but some of them haven't done anything with their crowns other than improve their own fame and get richer :gum: There's a spot for those queens in our history, but there are queens that actually try to do something to help the Drag and LGBT+ community with their crowns, and while Bob is still on that journey, her promises as Americas Next Drag Superstar were pure and honest and I respect that so much (and she DID do stuff :laughga: If you didn't notice, you weren't looking tbh). A queen for the people, even if her looks were never super mindblowing. I like to see Drag Queens as characters, and I Bob the Drag Queen is a middle aged black woman. She ain't trying to serve glamour, she's trying to serve reality with what she's got.

Bob's not my fave either disclaimer, but, I'm just saying, some of ya'll doing her dirty.

What makes someone the best anyway? Well rounded ness? Most challenge wins or impressive run on the show? Personal taste? :shrug:  

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Lol at people voting Basiclaska over Bianca. 

Some people are really into reptiles.

En_Sabah_Nur
23 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It's scary how much of myself I see in Sharon haha. There's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon is my long lost twin that I was seperated at birth from lol. She says the things I wish I had the balls to say. For example she was doing a Halloween concert and she was trying to wrap up the show and people kept asking for pics so she turned and was like "listen you know I love you guys but you're cutting into my drinking time god damn it!!!!" Lol that's s totally me haha

Hopefully not everything she says...  :awkney:

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur

Hmmmmmm - the 3 winners with the least amount of votes all have something in common...  I wonder what it could be???!   :oprah: :awkney:

OP: Hurricane Bianca is my favorite!  :D

Egypt. W

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Hopefully not everything she says...  :awkney:

Lol I love her dearly but some of the more offensive things she says I think heavy amounts of alcohol were involved. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I love her dearly but some of the more offensive things she says I think heavy amounts of alcohol were involved. 

Hmmmmm, okayyyyyyy  :ph34r: :sweat: :laughga:

Egypt. W

chrismugler
11 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Alaska won as2 because she was the best, most polished queen there.

She was not the bottom when Detox sent Alyssa home - it was between Alyssa and Roxy, NOT between Alaska and Roxy

You can even make a joke about food without triggering Sasha :ladyhaha: Drag queens cannot be thin skinned, I still can't believe Ru let her win over any of those three tbh but good for her 

She was on the bottom 3, she wasn't going home even if Katya had won that lip sync, Roxxxy deserved to go home, and she still offered 10K, and not as a joke, to Detox to let her stay, that was petty and don't forget that. 

Your arguments about Sasha are quite honest, dumb, it's just like make fun of a fat/big person with food jokes. Eating disorders are real and people should not make fun of that. Educate yourself in that matter, boo.

Fun Fact: Violet Chachki was even more skinny than Sasha. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

tumblr_opiackuQYm1wo45z6o1_250.gif

Lol that gif is so me. People just see my dark twisted humor and they shut down because they don't understand. Little do they know, yeah I look scary but I want nothing more than to curl up in your lap for a cuddle 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Versace
5 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Hmmmmmm - the 3 winners with the least amount of votes all have something in common...  I wonder what it could be???!   :oprah: :awkney:

OP: Hurricane Bianca is my favorite!  :D

Had Shea won season 9 things would be diff :selena:

RAMROD

Anyone but Tyra :unicorn: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived