• Bob the Drag Queen
    • Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJK273

Rupaul preparing the winners season like.....

rs_500x282-160209145420-erika_3.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Fantina
9 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It's scary how much of myself I see in Sharon haha. There's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon is my long lost twin that I was seperated at birth from lol. She says the things I wish I had the balls to say. For example she was doing a Halloween concert and she was trying to wrap up the show and people kept asking for pics so she turned and was like "listen you know I love you guys but you're cutting into my drinking time god damn it!!!!" Lol that's s totally me haha

LOL :D 

I wish i could meet her,but i'll have to travel a lot in order to reach a place where i could possibly meet her :( 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Sunny

whoever said alaska should deactivate their account. idk how can you like snakes

to me it's Sasha or Raja 

I like dancin', and ponies....

gagzus

Alaska, she took the critiques and made herself into THE modern and well rounded drag queen, i'm hoping Valentina and Trinity continue to do the same as well because they'd make the competition in AS3 go up by 100!

11 hours ago, Ryusei said:

bianca tbh cause she never struggled with the challenges, always had polished looks and her humor is just one of a kind and so witty

i applaud her for doing what worked for her outfit wise and trying hard in the challenges but let's get real, if she had ended up lip syncing she'd have went home and i've been to a few of her shows and she legit reuses jokes even from when she was touring pre-drag race :rip: like even ON drag race her stand up comedy jokes were 70% reused material from when she did shows post-announcement but pre-season

Mister Gaga

Sharon, of course.

Also, Tyra is incredibly underrated. She smashed season 2, she literally raised the bar of the competition. Her wedding dress look is iconic, some other queens wish they'd be as talented as her. You're all jealous.

gagzus
57 minutes ago, Sunny said:

whoever said alaska should deactivate their account. idk how can you like snakes

to me it's Sasha or Raja 

she wasn't a snake though? she was merely a tactical genius, she kept roxxxy because she KNEW roxxxy stood no chance against her in a final lipsync and got rid of competition- that's what ANYONE with sense would've done, it's a competition and it's drag it's not like they wouldn't be friends still after.

Hell even RuPaul admitted she was smart and he probably would've done the same!

Sunny
25 minutes ago, gagzus said:

she wasn't a snake though? she was merely a tactical genius, she kept roxxxy because she KNEW roxxxy stood no chance against her in a final lipsync and got rid of competition- that's what ANYONE with sense would've done, it's a competition and it's drag it's not like they wouldn't be friends still after.

Hell even RuPaul admitted she was smart and he probably would've done the same!

i still hate ru for not making katya win more challenges. also it makes me even more mad that katya had the most retweets and alaska had like 2k or so. Also that breakdown when she was in the bottom in AS2 :awkney:

I think that AS2 was created so Alaska could win, and AS1 so Chad could. 

I agree that she was a genius, but even Roxxxy said "send me home" and she was in the bottom every episode, and Alaska kept her so the final lipsync could be easier. a snake imo

i don't hate alaska, but i just don't like her 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Riley

I really feel like Shea Colea was gonna win it solely because she killed all the challenges via Alaska/Bianca style -- but Sasha no doubt is talented and I'm still growing back my hair after the So Emotional lip sync. 

I'd say Alaska, solely based off of how she grew after her season, how she dominated AllStars, how she is relevant and continues to put out great content even after the show -- Bianca and Sasha would be my next options. 

gagzus
11 minutes ago, Sunny said:

i still hate ru for not making katya win more challenges. also it makes me even more mad that katya had the most retweets and alaska had like 2k or so. Also that breakdown when she was in the bottom in AS2 :awkney:

I think that AS2 was created so Alaska could win, and AS1 so Chad could. 

I agree that she was a genius, but even Roxxxy said "send me home" and she was in the bottom every episode, and Alaska kept her so the final lipsync could be easier. a snake imo

i don't hate alaska, but i just don't like her 

just because katya is the lovable weirdo (which she isn't imo she's just annoying) doesn't make her the better all rounded drag queen which is what the winner of drag race is meant to be especially All Stars- AS winners are what Ru considers to be his successors, for example Katya isn't THAT good at lipsyncs nor is she THAT good at serving looks and has horrid makeup (she only served two actually good looks the whole AS2 season and barely any at all in S7) and neither do retweets have ANYTHING to do with it :rip: All Stars 1 was obviously not created for her to win since the whole time the season was on EVERYONE thought Raven was gonna win 100%. Same with Katya or Ginger in AS2 until they lost. 

If she was a snake she'd have lied and cheated to the #1 spot because that's what snakes do like T Swift did irl, she played the game just like a lot of queens did and used the whole Rolaskatox thing to her advantage because she knew detox and roxxxy wouldn't send her home and she considered herself the perfect modern drag queen hence why her breakdown happened, she even explained this because she wanted to be seen as perfect the whole show and hated that she had a weakness, it's undeniable she's the perfect modern drag queen though and a deserving winner.

She's above the other winners imo even Chad

Versace

For Me:

1-Bianca 2-Alaska 3-Violet 4-Raja 5-Jinx 6-Sharon 7-Bob 8-Sasha 9-Chad 10-Bebe 11-Tyra

My problem with Bob is I feel were getting a toned down Bianca (you can't blame her for being outshined by Bianca since their drag is sorta in the same playing field)  

Sasha is good but Shea or Trinity were the deserving winner 

Chad and Bebe are not memorable 

Trya , same story as Sasha, Raven deserved it but at least Sasha is actually lovable , trya is a bitch. 

Archived