MG_0056.jpg 

960.jpg  

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrismugler
Just now, Talent said:

I LIVE for Tyra tho. She's so messy but SO funny, lol. fsjff Call her Miss Bitch. :gaycat:

"Tyra Sanchez, if you are America's sweetheart, America needs a heart transplant" - Pandora Boxx.

This b!tch thought she was Beyoncé, b!tch please:saladga:. Poor Tati, RIP Sahara.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Talent
9 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

"Tyra Sanchez, if you are America's sweetheart, America needs a heart transplant" - Pandora Boxx.

This b!tch thought she was Beyoncé, b!tch please:saladga:. Poor Tati, RIP Sahara.

Tyra is a queen. :gaycat: So underrated. 

tumblr_ocy2unJDVV1vubolno2_500.gif

8929521_orig.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

rumours
24 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Sasha Velour delivered really outstanding looks during this past season, based on art and abstract things that were well put together + she talked about important issue during the show that made me love her even more! + those finale lip syncs HUNTY, were flawless.

Reveal hidden contents

+ Sasha didn't offer anyone 10K to prevent her from elimination:staymad:. Alaska a great Drag performer but the side I saw of her in All Stars 2 was not good for me.

Raven was on the bottom 2, twice, but she delivered amazing looks, great personality (I know she's a b!tch) and it's still relevant, as a winner of RPDR should be. The main thing that bother me about Tyra was her hypocrite look in front of the judges and her c*nty behavior during the show and well, several years later, we only hear about her when she's involved in messy situations. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

But also tea:reductive:

chrismugler
8 minutes ago, Talent said:

Tyra is a queen. :gaycat: So underrated. 

tumblr_ocy2unJDVV1vubolno2_500.gif

8929521_orig.gif

Oh hunty, I would love to discuss this with you but you clearly wouldn't understand it:hug:

tumblr_novzxnecn01tdnvrao1_500.gif

Spoiler

anigif_enhanced-30076-1393188470-23.gif

MJHolland
37 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Sasha Velour delivered really outstanding looks during this past season, based on art and abstract things that were well put together + she talked about important issue during the show that made me love her even more! + those finale lip syncs HUNTY, were flawless.

Reveal hidden contents

+ Sasha didn't offer anyone 10K to prevent her from elimination:staymad:. Alaska a great Drag performer but the side I saw of her in All Stars 2 was not good for me.

Raven was on the bottom 2, twice, but she delivered amazing looks, great personality (I know she's a b!tch) and it's still relevant, as a winner of RPDR should be. The main thing that bother me about Tyra was her hypocrite look in front of the judges and her c*nty behavior during the show and well, several years later, we only hear about her when she's involved in messy situations. 

she didn't even win a challenge on her own accord lmao 

alaska swept and is one of the most successful drag queens on the planet right now 

to say sasha is better than her in any measurement is just factually wrong 

rumours
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

alaska swept and is one of the most successful drag queens on the planet right now 

Also, Alaska is better at scales.... you know.... in singing

Spoiler

:giggle:

giphy.gif

chrismugler
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Sasha won the crown 3 days ago, obviously Alaska is more successful, she lost season 5 and got exposure, she went and won, All Stars 2, so she obviously is more exposed to the media. Sasha and Alaska are two different types of Drag and in my opinion, Sasha is better.

Spoiler

Oh honey, Alaska won All Stars 2 because of Detox and some help from RuPaul herself. :staymad::hug:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, deadauntmonster said:

I know right? My life would be so much better

She's the best friend that we all need. You know she'll be honest when you ask her if these pants make you look fat. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Talent
5 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Oh hunty, I would love to discuss this with you but you clearly wouldn't understand it:hug:

tumblr_novzxnecn01tdnvrao1_500.gif

Reveal hidden contents

anigif_enhanced-30076-1393188470-23.gif

Tyra won and Raven is stuck rotting on a web show where she is outshined by another winner. Get taste. 

P1eTxhD.gif

rumours
6 minutes ago, Talent said:

Tyra won and Raven is stuck rotting on a web show where she is outshined by another winner. Get taste

P1eTxhD.gif

tenor.gif

Spoiler

In all seriousness, has Tyra actually done anything since drag race? I mean.... at least Raven is part of that hit web show

Talent
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

In all seriousness, has Tyra actually done anything since drag race? I mean.... at least Raven is part of that hit web show

Yes, she's traveling the country, getting her coins and being a RuPaul's Drag Race WINNER. Not everyone has that. 

P1eTxhD.gif

"Twice" :gaycat:

rumours
1 minute ago, Talent said:

Yes, she's traveling the country, getting her coins and being a RuPaul's Drag Race WINNER. Not everyone has that. 

P1eTxhD.gif

"Twice" :gaycat:

Well, that's good....I'm happy for her. I've literally heard nothing about her since her season, but I'm glad she's doing something. :reductive:

chrismugler
9 minutes ago, Talent said:

Tyra won and Raven is stuck rotting on a web show where she is outshined by another winner. Get taste. 

P1eTxhD.gif

I admit Tyra won, but is she relevant because of her talent at this point? She's a bitter man with a lot of problems. Raven on the other hand at least has a web series, was a drag professor on Drag U, ended up in 2nd place on All Stars but gained thousand more fans that Tyra would ever desire.

Archived