pink sushi

Lol everyone grossed out that he smokes.......she smokes too :sweat:

We are even more grossed out by that. :crossed: :(

OH HOW CUTE AND ADORABLES FKAÑLSJDFLKAJDSLKFAJSDF :flutter:

He smokes? :roll: :pukey:

Yeah, so Gaga does. :noparty:

I wish they stopped doing it.

dontbesweet

Is NOBODY creeped out by the location of the photo and what the photographer had to do to take it!?!?

She doesn't like to publicly talk about her relationships, that's not what her fame is about. I think it's very disrepectful that her love life photos are posted. She gives us so much and we continue to creep for more. Shame...

Gaga isn't thick; she'll have seen the paps. She wouldn't be on the balcony if she was THAT bothered.

shane_c

This was on purpose. She knew their picture would be taken. I cant figure out why though, except maybe to stop the rumors that they broke up

I don't think they ever were broke up. I think after The BTW Ball got off to a rocky start that she wanted to reassure fans/ ticket-buyers that she was committed to the show so they (Gaga, Interscope) made up this story that she was taking a break from her boyfriend to concentrate on the tour.

I didn't know what was wrong with her at the beginning in Korea.I thought maybe she just didn't care much about this show. But now I think it was just that she didn't have confidence. Thats why it seemed like she didn't have much energy at first. Now that she's more confident and the show is getting good reviews she doesn't have to reassure fans anymore that she's committed to it so she can publicly resume her relationship.

This was on purpose. She knew their picture would be taken. I cant figure out why though, except maybe to stop the rumors that they broke up

I don't think they ever were broke up. I think after The BTW Ball got off to a rocky start that she wanted to reassure fans/ ticket-buyers that she was committed to the show so they (Gaga, Interscope) made up this story that she was taking a break from her boyfriend to concentrate on the tour.

I didn't know what was wrong with her at the beginning in Korea.I thought maybe she just didn't care much about this show. But now I think it was just that she didn't have confidence. Thats why it seemed like she didn't have much energy at first. Now that she's more confident and the show is getting good reviews she doesn't have to reassure fans anymore that she's committed to it so she can publicly resume her relationship.

Im not sure you know Gaga.. Creating storys and not being confident to put a show togather?

Valentino

Oh my :lmao:

She's preaching to the choir at this point. :lolgaga:

Bam...

3jDLL.jpg

Taylor teasing the bestie. :wub:

taystargaga.jpg

Archived