💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

which pop star would you like to reincarnate as and why?

Zombie

which pop star would you like to reincarnate as?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. which pop star would you like to reincarnate as?

• Prime Britney
    • Beyoncé
    • Ariana Grande
    • Selena Gomez
    • Rihanna
    • Lady Gaga
    • Katy Perry
    • Taylor Swift
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Lana del Rey

Featured Posts

Zombie
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

I would but i disagree with a number of your descriptions in the op. Fix it first :reductive:

Wich ones? the description doesnt matter, lol those are my opinions on them, that's why i asked "and WHY" so u can add your own opinion 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

None of the above tbh.

I'd want to come back as Michael :whitney:

Then I'd avoid certain families (and backstabbing liars :nails:), get plenty of rest, hug Elizabeth Taylor tightly, and finish planning out "Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital" right after my farewell This Is It tour.

Then it's off to watch my kids grow up into fine young men and a beautiful young woman while we travel the world giving to humanitarian and environmental efforts.

🖤

brit4ever
2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

TBH who would want to be Currentney 

True, Currentney is boring.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Wich ones? the description doesnt matter, lol those are my opinions on them, that's why i asked "and WHY" so u can add your own opinion 

I'll follow @PartySick and go with a male pop star since you never specified it has to be female.

I'd want to say Bruno because he dances well and we kinda share some ethnicity but (no shade to short people) I love my height very much so I'm also considering i dunno maybe JT since he can also dance well

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Zombie
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I'll follow @PartySick and go with a male pop star since you never specified it has to be female.

I'd want to say Bruno because he dances well and we kinda share some ethnicity but (no shade to short people) I love my height very much so I'm also considering i dunno maybe JT since he can also dance well

OK Bruno, and now wich female? LOL jk 

BBhomemaker

I don't know if I really want cause a lot of them lived so much bad things and drama, But just for a performance I would choose Beyoncé Gaga or Arianagiphy.gif

Fashion Baby

Gaga of course. She's my Queen :firega:

Spoiler

Although I didn't minded if it was Beyoncé or Lana. They're queens too :classy:

Reality

If you wanted this to be more effective, you probably shouldn't have included Gaga on the polls :oprah:

🃏🖤👹

Zombie
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

If you wanted this to be more effective, you probably shouldn't have included Gaga on the polls :oprah:

But my vote was for her so....

HausOfMiklaus
14 hours ago, PartySick said:

None of the above tbh.

I'd want to come back as Michael :whitney:

Then I'd avoid certain families (and backstabbing liars :nails:), get plenty of rest, hug Elizabeth Taylor tightly, and finish planning out "Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital" right after my farewell This Is It tour.

Then it's off to watch my kids grow up into fine young men and a beautiful young woman while we travel the world giving to humanitarian and environmental efforts.

s-03e8a9ce18d77fcd2ac33a61d2807bb79a57f0

Letmelivemylife

Gaga of course ♥️. 9 short years ago, if someone would've told me a "celeb" would change my life, I would've said they were crazy. But that was before a tiny Italian woman from NYC changed everything♥️. She taught me to be fierce and independent and to never ever settle for second best. If I could give even 1/10th of what gaga has given to me back to the world, the world would be a better place

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Werk
19 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

TBH who would want to be Currentney 

That's why I'd reincarnate to fix her floppage with Glory :giveup: 

Zombie
11 minutes ago, Werk said:

That's why I'd reincarnate to fix her floppage with Glory :giveup: 

And not get pregnant so young and being more ambitious with your career etc

Werk
3 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

And not get pregnant so young and being more ambitious with your career etc