LaMaisonGaga 23,884 Posted June 25, 2017 Share Posted June 25, 2017 lamaisongaga.com Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,928 Posted June 25, 2017 Share Posted June 25, 2017 Love the simplicity of the first look, but the Marc Jacobs number had me shook so stunning she/her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PerfectIllusion 6,616 Posted June 25, 2017 Share Posted June 25, 2017 They are beautiful! except for the last one... it looks like a dress that i once made using plastic bags Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sexxx 5,744 Posted June 25, 2017 Share Posted June 25, 2017 love the first look Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,349 Posted June 25, 2017 Share Posted June 25, 2017 I love the Alexander Wang look. She looks so pretty. I also love the Marc Jacobs outfit. I don't know why I wasn't feeling it before but looking back at it I really like it. Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HOTNebraskaGuy 19,547 Posted June 25, 2017 Share Posted June 25, 2017 I love her hair and makeup in the last look. One, five, ten lay a million on me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.