Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So I'm going to the LA show

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

The first one at The Forum.  Which is in Inglewood.   I've only been to LA once, and I only went to Hollywood Blvd.  I hear Inglewood isn't the safest part of LA.  However a lot of award shows are hosted at The Forum.  Is it that bad of an area?

Kinda strange how she's not performing at The Staples Center again.

Tom Nook

Eeeeh it's the west of Compton but I think you are more closer to the beach so that's a plus, and I assume the staples center is probably booked for that night or maybe because of stage size/design 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

blackcoffee

The Forum is fantastic! WAY better acoustics and sound then the Staples Center. I'm so happy it's at the Forum and will be at the same show.

Inglewood gets a bad rap because its history. It's really up and coming (there building our NFL stadium there and the Forum has become the go-to venue) and the area around the Forum is nice, so don't fret!

Ehhh you'll be fine it's not as people make it out to be. I'll be at the same show and im happy it's at the forum and not the Staple Center it gets overwhelming there sometimes :nails:

That J

I've been there before and like a previous poster said, it gets a bad rap.  It's no more dangerous than any other metro type area. It's not a bad spot.  Plus, for the show you will be around like 15,000 (or whatever capacity is) other people so it's gonna be what it's gonna be. Lol. Just enjoy the show!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I'll be there too! I've been to The Forum a couple times, and to be honest, you have nothing to worry about. The area around the venue is pretty nice. I was just there like 2 months ago for Ariana's show.

Arturo
On June 24, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Alolan Raichu said:

Eeeeh it's the west of Compton but I think you are more closer to the beach so that's a plus, and I assume the staples center is probably booked for that night or maybe because of stage size/design 

Yup, Kendrick is doing shows on August 6, 8, and 9.

NIghtmareElm

If you guys see me, come say hi! That's not me in the AVI though.

Archived