1 hour ago, maxmore said:

does anyone have a hq link?

This! I need to see it :giveup: 

Free my mind

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

She didn't deserve it. She just didn't. I'm Team Trinity, but miss Shea deserved that win. Even Peppermint deserved it more than Sasha. She isn't interesting, different, she's overrated, and this is the only time since Tyra that I've been mad over a winner.

EnigmaMonSTAR
1 hour ago, slayo said:

This was the most exciting and fresh finale they've had in years. Come on

to each his own, I guess. But, I was just expecting more gag worthy moments (like Violet's look from the last finale) but I respect your opinion :hug: 

thatfoxyfeeling
12 hours ago, merlot said:

i am so upset that shea didn't put up a good fight

200.gif

The songs picked were rubbish, like what was that song for the final lip sync even? Sasha deserved the win though.

Mythos

I'm kinda wondering why Shea, and also Peppermint, didn't seem to give their all, it kinda seemed like they knew that they wouldn't win

monsterdino
21 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

The songs picked were rubbish, like what was that song for the final lip sync even? Sasha deserved the win though.

So Emotional and It's Not Righ But It's Okay were the perfect lip sync songs, sis wyd???

thatfoxyfeeling
29 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

So Emotional and It's Not Righ But It's Okay were the perfect lip sync songs, sis wyd???

It's not even one of Whitney's hits, like I would have heard the song once or twice in my lifetime. :oprah:

Poope MOnster

well deserved
best dress
best lipsynce 
fame monster vibes mask and dress
blue velvet pope dress
so theater more that alexis 
shade valentina with mask
kill shea with valentina rose
:golfclap:

- why nina look very in bad moods and depressing when i c her on social she so happy and charming is so disappoint i kinda expect something from her :selena:

- i like last years platform with to many queen from previous season it seem like low budget :saladga:

- i need queen to create they personal performance like previous season too

- wtf happen with shea meh dress and meh lip-syncs i will upset if she win with that attitude if seem like she not prepare anything at all even i root sasha but if trinity win i m will happy more than shea atleast trinity she gave her 200%

- trinity better than peppermint in my opinions but my bf kinda think pepper is gags worthy reveal tbh

The final lipsync should have been Sasha Vs Trinity. Sasha's "theatrical' lipsyncs slayed! I was Team Shea but Sasha's win was fair! 

JustYouandI

Sashaaaa!!!! There is something about her that is just so genuine and beautiful. And her dad, omg that was so special :giveup:

JustAnotherDay

Sasha deserved it, Trinity and Peopermint are great but not memorable enough to be the winners, Shea was worthy but Sasha destroyed her in the lipsync and won fair and square.

was NickARTPOP

Versace
9 hours ago, NCgaga said:

UMM, we all don't know Valentina would have taken that crown. Who are you speaking for? Valentina was gorgeous, and funny, but that's it. SHe had a chance to prover herself, and she failed horribly. So how would she have beaten Shea, Sasha, or Trinity? By being fan favorite? 

That kind of logic is like saying Kylie Jenner is more talented than Gaga because she has more Instagram followers. 

Gurl you're underestimating Valentina

Ru herself said she expected her to go all the way

Valentina was actually refreshing to me and extremely talented (believe it or not she's an amazing lip-syncer, check her videos on youtube its just she didn't bother to learn Greedy and that's on her)

The kylie comparison is like you saying Valentina has no talent 

Season 9 clearly wanted to crown a unique queen which is why Sasha won I feel, however I also feel Valentina fits the bill in terms of brining something new to Drag Race. 

monsterdino
1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

It's not even one of Whitney's hits, like I would have heard the song once or twice in my lifetime. :oprah:

hits does not equal good songs sis?

drinkmytears
5 hours ago, maxmore said:

lol she knew the chorus, her problem was the first verse ....

Still not hard 

Archived