đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Reid LePage
24 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. Deep down I kinda wish bio women would get on drag race because lord knows I'd audition in a ****ing heartbeat so I could go and spread my positivity lol. Lol my best friend says I wouldn't last 2 minutes because I'm not capable of being mean and I just wanna hug everyone

queen of spreading online kindness

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

Was happy with Sasha, because she was fierce as ****, however 

TRINITY DESTROYED PEPPERMINT IN THAT LIP SYNC.

The whole room I was watching it in was shocked at how Peppermint won. Trinity's lip sync was one of the best I've ever seen. ROBBED. 

Pamelaisley

I only watched the Gaga episode but I really liked Sasha and followed her on Twitter :wub: Condragulations!!!

(I've been thinking about watching RPDR for a while so I think I will actually do it) 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

BurqaSwg

omg :giveup:

even if i was rooting for Shea, Sasha was my second choice and she truly deserved it, congrats queen

NCgaga
1 hour ago, Versace said:

This season's crowning is such a mixed bag

In the past , winning meant that the one with most challenges won gets the crown, if we go according to that Shea or Trinity can apply since Trinity's wins were not shared. Also shea's fourth win was not deserved imo. So going by what this show usually does, either Shea or Trinity should have won, thats fair to me.

If Ru Paul wants to go by these stupid lip-syncs, then first of all Trinity was robbed she clearly outperformed peppermint. Which makes going by "who won the most challenges" a better objective. Clearly some sort of bias was factored in I feel. Why did they feel the need to make a top four. 

and had Valentina stayed we all know she could have taken that crown.

Based on the lip-syncs yes Sasha slayed but it's hard for me to take her win seriously. 

UMM, we all don't know Valentina would have taken that crown. Who are you speaking for? Valentina was gorgeous, and funny, but that's it. SHe had a chance to prover herself, and she failed horribly. So how would she have beaten Shea, Sasha, or Trinity? By being fan favorite? 

That kind of logic is like saying Kylie Jenner is more talented than Gaga because she has more Instagram followers. 

4 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

****ing queen. She did her thing and owned all the other Beyonce wannabes.

Her dramatic looks, lipsync and reveals gave me a strong throwback to Fame Monster Gaga. I'm glad she won.

This is why I stan for her. I mean you can be a Beyoncé impersonator but it really takes something else to be yourself and a star!

underneath the pine

Mythos

Sasha did really an amazing lipsynch job, it's not just those rose-pedals, it was her facial expression, you really could see every emotion on her face. Was my favorite LipSynch from this season. Good job.

Delusional Aura
5 hours ago, Batwings said:

Seasons 4, 5, and 6 are the absolute best seasons. Try those and see how you like them.

4 hours ago, RonnieGagz said:

Start with season 3 or 6. If they don't entertain you, just don't watch it. You don't need to watch things you don't like :woohoo: 

I personally used to snub the show b4 trying to watch it. When I tried it I got addicted in a matter of 5 minutes

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

If you don't like it, you just happen to not like it! You don't need to force yourself to do something you don't enjoy. Some forms of entertainment tickle funny bones for some people, that's just life.

But if you really do wanna get into the series, I'd recommend you watch the documentary "Paris is Burning" for the references, read up on Drag as a concept a bit and the start watching one season. Imo. Season 9 and season 6 are great starting points.

Thanks guys :hug:

Batwings
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

UMM, we all don't know Valentina would have taken that crown. Who are you speaking for? Valentina was gorgeous, and funny, but that's it. SHe had a chance to prover herself, and she failed horribly. So how would she have beaten Shea, Sasha, or Trinity? By being fan favorite? 

That kind of logic is like saying Kylie Jenner is more talented than Gaga because she has more Instagram followers. 

This, tbh. People keep praising Valentina as the real star of this season, but the reality is that she couldn't even do a lip-sync which is Drag 101. She could rock a stellar look, and she was mildly amusing in some of the challenges, and I'll admit, her Snatch Game had me cackling, but that was the extent of it. America's Next Drag Superstar needs more in her repertoire. Bob had her activism, and Sasha had her extensive knowledge of LGBT and drag history. Valentina needed more to give her the edge to truly snatch the crown. 

drinkmytears

Its not like whoever wins even matters anymore

They all go on to do their own thing regardless. 

In fact, I would rather my favorite not win because All Stars 3 will be more entertaining, just like AS2

drinkmytears
32 minutes ago, Batwings said:

This, tbh. People keep praising Valentina as the real star of this season, but the reality is that she couldn't even do a lip-sync which is Drag 101. She could rock a stellar look, and she was mildly amusing in some of the challenges, and I'll admit, her Snatch Game had me cackling, but that was the extent of it. America's Next Drag Superstar needs more in her repertoire. Bob had her activism, and Sasha had her extensive knowledge of LGBT and drag history. Valentina needed more to give her the edge to truly snatch the crown. 

Not to mention that the song is super easy to sing along to

"Greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy for love...for love, love, love, love

Greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy  I'm greedy for love...for love, love, love, love"

ApplauseftAdele
6 hours ago, PenelopesTaint said:

Cannot argue with Sasha winning becuase thise lip syncs were FIERCE, but Trinity definitely beat Peppermint, Peppermint's reveal looked like a budget prom dress and a wig that comes in a bag at a halloween store, but slay Sasha!sasha-smile.gif?format=1000w

I guess in the end, Peppermint brought the crowd to their feet. Lip syncing is all about entertaining not just sheer dance moves and power I suppose. Plus Trinity basically repeated her I Wanna Go choreography

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

Was happy with Sasha, because she was fierce as ****, however 

TRINITY DESTROYED PEPPERMINT IN THAT LIP SYNC.

The whole room I was watching it in was shocked at how Peppermint won. Trinity's lip sync was one of the best I've ever seen. ROBBED. 

However, Trinity repeated her EXACT moves from the other lip sync, while Pepper brought the crowd to their feet, and you never know - maybe Ru judged it based on entertainment value not just sheer athleticism

Red Velvet

Peppermint, sashay away, y,know why... Reductive.... 

Spoiler

ROXXXY DID THAT FIRST, Y,KNOW,

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

juicyjuicy

She was amazing. Talent won.

Her consistency, attitude, smart sense of humour, ability to transform and unique style of drag really made her stand out as one cut above the rest. She has the x factor. Although Shea and Trinity technically won more challenges, they both lacked that extra oomph that Sasha has. Sasha embodies the future of drag.

Also, she won those 2 challenges with Shea and easily could've won those herself with her performance. As well, she was robbed of challenge wins several times. 

Archived