• Whitney
    • Mariah

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
19 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I'm just acknowledging that she really doesn't compare to the other people listed. 

Because she (in your opinion) doesn't have a hit, she doesn't compare ?

With this mentality, no wonder the artistic industry is going worse and worse.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• 1 year later...
Martin Dimitrov
On 6/24/2017 at 7:51 PM, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Everything about Celine screams overrated. Whitney had the voice but her discography is a snoozefest. Mariah has an amazing discography and amazing voice-so her.

Whitney has great songs like ''I have nothing'', ''Run to you'' , ''Greatest love of all'', my favourite ''All the man that i need'' , ''I wanna dance with somebody'', ''Jesus loves me'' , ''I love Lord'' , ''My love is your love'' , ''So emotional'' , ''It's not right but it's ok'', ''Could i have this kiss for ever''...... I personally think that Mariah Carey is commercial, her voice has never been very rich and i like only 1 or 2 songs by her.

Martin Dimitrov
On 6/24/2017 at 6:43 PM, teenagechrist said:

I like all of them, but I prefer Mariah. Her register and vocal agility is out of this world + she has a lot of hits and she's an amazing songwriter. 

I've talked with thousands older and normal people and some of them are even famous musicians in their countries and all of them told me that at her prime Whitney had far richer ,more feminine and powerful voice than Mariah who has always sounded more girlish in compare with her and Mimi's music is more commercial.

Martin Dimitrov
On 6/24/2017 at 9:05 AM, Kimihiro said:

Mimi, just because she has the bedt discography among the three for me. A lot of people are underestimating Mariah's legacy. Everyone knows Hero, WBT and that Xmas song. She also continued her success throughout the 2000's. 

I know sooo many older mature people and absolutely all of them prefer Whitney's music and voice because is richer and they say that Mimi is more commercial.

Martin Dimitrov
On 6/24/2017 at 10:45 PM, Lady Palutena said:

Naturally

giphy.gif

Though I do like Céline (gasp) as well, she seems nice and I get the emotion she's trying to convey in her songs. I don't really know many Whitney songs except for I Wanna Dance (With Somebody Who Loves Me) and I Will Always Love You. :selena:

No, this one...

tenor.gif

In one of my comments i wrote at least 10 Whitney's songs, you can investigate.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived