💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

A look back at Gaga's most intricate stage

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

born-this-way-ball-tour.jpg

"Between 2012 and 2013, infamous American singer Lady Gaga performed 98 concerts as part of her notorious Born This Way Ball. The concert stage was designed using the sketches made by the artist herself and became the largest touring scenic structure, five stories tall, with three dimensions, all revolving around a gigantic Gothic castle. The castle itself weighed 30 tons and broke new grounds in terms of technology and innovation, as it could be assembled in less than six hours. It also featured 400 square feet of built in LED lighting and cost more than $2 million to create. It took 15 tractors just to move the castle from one setting to the other."

ladygagaladygagaperformsbornwayballqezji

"Lady Gaga’s show was divided into five acts, each requiring different props. Lady Gaga made her entrance through a huge zipped vagina, she dangled from a meat rack, danced with knights, and even rode a human horse, which is enough to raise controversy and break the bank. Reaching $181 million in earnings, the Born This Way Ball is the fifth highest grossing tour by a female solo artist. The brilliant stage cost approximately $1 million to put together each time."

Source: http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-expensive/rock-on-the-most-expensive-concert-stages-ever/

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RAMROD

YAAASS! My fave tour by Gaga so far! Wish I won the key but whatever :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

actsleazy

didn't it also move? when will ur fave's stage

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Maleficent

I hope the JWT breaks the $200 mark, though I don't think it will. Does anyone have predictions for the JWT gross? 

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Maleficent said:

I hope the JWT breaks the $200 mark, though I don't think it will. Does anyone have predictions for the JWT gross? 

I just hope it has an iconic stage like TMB or TBTWB

Sneaky Oliver

DarkGa creative peak :giveup:

9 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

I just hope it has an iconic stage like TMB or TBTWB

The artrave runaways are iconic too!!! The main stage...well not so much 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Fifth highest grossing tour by a female artist? Isn't this wrong ?

Maybe now

Panchecco

I remember entering into the arena where the concert was taking place and, because I was in the very back I had to go upstairs and the first thing I saw was the side/behind of the stage and YOU BETTER BELIEV I GASPED AND MY HEART LEGIT STOPPED BEATING

IT WAS MASSIVE

I'll never forget that tour :diane:

androiduser
20 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Fifth highest grossing tour by a female artist? Isn't this wrong ?

I don't think it came that close, maybe The Monster Ball, but not BTW

Matangi Goddess

JoanneTour at best will reach over a 100 million dollars grossed. She is lacking in tour dates and shows. The Monsterball and BTW Ball had more dates and Gaga is not at her peak in popularity anymore. I don't see the Joanne World Tour reaching the same peak and level of success. It will do around ArtRave Tour numbers.

Archived