💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hearing it in Public: Joanne Edition

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I've heard Perfect Illusion a few times on the radio, and a lot of times at the gym 

I've heard million reasons countless times at my work, Best Buy, the mall and on the radio 

the cure is played a lot on the radio here and I've heard it once or twice in store and at the gym 

I've also heard A-YO on the radio a few times as well as once or twice at the mall 

BONUS: not Joanne related. I heard Scheiße being played a few weeks ago at Urban Planet and I was SHOOK 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

I know it's not from Joanne, but a few days ago they played The Cure at a Dutch frat house party I attended. Straight guys love her. :tony:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

FrancoRedHawk

I do not know the exact number of times for any of the following, but I know that this is the order (from highest to lowest): Million Reasons (higher, by far, than the rest), The Cure (still counting it though it is not on the album), Perfect Illusion, and John Wayne (never).

DeleteMyAccount

PI at Dave and Buster's. This was also after the single era so I was shook.

and then MR on the radio a few times. I hardly listen to the radio though.

Decodekid

Heard Perfect Illusion at the mall

Million Reasons like 10 times on the radio :wtfga:

The Cure literally like 30 times on the radio :wtfga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Only song I've heard was Million Reasons. 4 times on the radio, once at a restaurant, and once at a mall.

Million Reasons: Universal Studio Japan (entrance), million times at McDonald's (Hong Kong) 

Perfect Illusion x3: heard in on radio, at a boutique and one time at a sneaker store

The whole album: they shuffled Joanne at an ice skating rink and I was so shook :excited2:

P.S. McDonald's added the cure to their playlist in Hong Kong as well!!!

Archived