💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Black Like the Soul of Fame

Chic

Featured Posts

I like the backround, if you put a picture of Gaga instead of drawing her it would have been 1000/100 but now it's a 99/100

TheCheetahwings

Love it! I like the drawings, but have to agree i'd love to see it with actual gaga pictures :D

Chic

For those confused, it's just a fun pic I made in my free time, and I drew them because I can't find out how to extract just Gaga and not the background from the actual pictures. I also wanted to emphasize the consistencies of a typical pop star; their blonde hair and red lips. The dullness of everything else represents darker colors, such as black, and the song 'Dance in the Dark'. In the background are females mentioned in DIDT.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Love it, especially the middle Gaga. Love the idea behind the picture too, well done

Chic

Love it, especially the middle Gaga. Love the idea behind the picture too, well done

This is amazing honor for such a fantastic artist such as yourself. Thank you so much! :excited2:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is amazing honor for such a fantastic artist such as yourself. Thank you so much! :excited2:

:shy: :runhug:

Archived