Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey drags Iggy

Despacito

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
27 minutes ago, Talent said:

hmmm idk.. Sounds like she was talking about Quavo.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Can you name them outside of Fergie? 

Yes for instance, Kesha rap/sang for the better part of her career and never adopted a fake accent, stayed true to her roots, and was wildly successful.  

❤ x ❤

juju
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Can you name them outside of Fergie? 

Queen Debbie Harry, rapping on this #1 hit by the iconic group.

❤ x ❤

blackpink

I am so fed up of people coming for Iggy.

Halsey I like you but you have QUAVO on your album. Isn't he apart of the group known for the homophobic controversy? And Halsey is an advocate for LGBT rights. :rip: 

She is in no place to talk about how anyone's career has "dissolved" like who says something like that? Iggy has done virtually nothing wrong yet people are coming for her left and right just because she raps and is white. 

itsjustlucarifc
2 minutes ago, juju said:

Queen Debbie Harry, rapping on this #1 hit by the iconic group.

Both these women are classified as rappers? Last checked, neither of their albums are categorized as "hip-hop"

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Iggy is NOT a music legend, girl. If you think so you really are drinking some fine Kool-Aid.

queen of 5 posts in a row 

Battle 4 Ur Life

she is being just as douchy as her counterparts the pipesmokers were to Gaga. using someone who is clearly above their influence level to gain more influence cause her own talent alone can't do it for her.

seriously who does this who think she even is to talk about Iggy who has a lot more to offer in the industry than this squeaky voice who belongs in a highschool auditorium, and this is a compliment btw...

Halsey is boring and irrelevant out of the teenager internet niche. her fashion style is so uninspired and forced it looks like she ate a bunch of tumblr pages and hen puked and built her looks from what she threw up. I was never even bothered to check her music out. I just instantly and naturally hate her cause I know how mediocre she is. unlike Iggy who was actually force fed to me to the point I went from disliking her to actually learn how to appreciate her cultural persona and music.

Iggy is actually in a FAR higher level at rapping than Halsey is at singing and trying to be successful and relevant, in which she also gets her ass KICKED by Iggy. to the moon and back to hell, you know, where that little spawn of satan looks like she came from.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

juju
Just now, ARTPOPboi1 said:

Both these women are classified as rappers? Last checked, neither of their albums are categorized as "hip-hop"

Iggy is hip hop? I could have sworn she was pop.

Categorize what you want how you want, go by the good sis Wikipedia if you please, but Kesha indeed raps on a majority of her material and does so successfully. There are others, but this is getting increasingly off topic and beating a dead horse is not on my agenda for this evening :rip: 

❤ x ❤

itsjustlucarifc
1 minute ago, juju said:

Iggy is hip hop? I could have sworn she was pop.

Categorize what you want how you want, go by the good sis Wikipedia if you please, but Kesha indeed raps on a majority of her material and does so successfully. There are others, but this is getting increasingly off topic and beating a dead horse is not on my agenda for this evening :rip: 

You keep replying after you Google something to safe in response after your narrative of "as a woman who is half-black" was used back against you. I am done discussing this as you CLEARLY have no literal clue what goes on in the actual world outside of your own bubble of thought.

itsjustlucarifc
4 minutes ago, myCD said:

she is being just as douchy as her counterparts the pipesmokers were to Gaga. using someone who is clearly above their influence level to gain more influence cause her own talent alone can't do it for her.

seriously who does this who think she even is to talk about Iggy who has a lot more to offer in the industry than this squeaky voice who belongs in a highschool auditorium, and this is a compliment btw...

Halsey is boring and irrelevant out of the teenager internet niche. her fashion style is so uninspired and forced it looks like she ate a bunch of tumblr pages and hen puked and built her looks from what she threw up. I was never even bothered to check her music out. I just instantly and naturally hate her cause I know how mediocre she is. unlike Iggy who was actually force fed to me to the point I went from disliking her to actually learn how to appreciate her cultural persona and music.

Iggy is actually in a FAR higher level at rapping than Halsey is at singing and trying to be successful and relevant, in which she also gets her ass KICKED by Iggy. to the moon and back to hell, you know, where that little spawn of satan looks like she came from.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :toofunny:

juju
1 minute ago, ARTPOPboi1 said:

You keep replying after you Google something to safe in response after your narrative of "as a woman who is half-black" was used back against you. I am done discussing this as you CLEARLY have no literal clue what goes on in the actual world outside of your own bubble of thought.

It's one-sided sis, I don't need Google to fact-check anything :awkney: Don't get mad at me for continuing on when you're the one @-ing me, that was a choice on your part. I stand by everything I said, and that's really that, you don't know me at all so please keep the assumptions to yourself. Just say you don't like Halsey and go, it's that simple. :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

Talent

:madge:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

BLACKOUTbritney
2 minutes ago, Talent said:

:madge:

Admin is a huge Iggy fan :air:

gagaohlala

Seriously leave Iggy alone. She never has been problematic. The problem is that she's white and rap... Stop those stupid racial stuff, let everyone do their stuff. If you don't approve it then don't support or listen to the artiste and that's all. But it's stupid to come for people like that. 

I really love Halsey's music. She seemed nice to me. But this was unnecessary. I like Iggy, she's super cool and dont ask anything to anyone, yet she's bashed everytime. Halsey should maybe calm down she seems to go high since her last songs / album are charting very well.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, babyboo said:

doesn't matter. it means she's self-hating and its just as bad.

Why is she self-hating? I don't get what's going on :selena: She's very open about her sexuality and even has songs where she uses "she/her" pronouns

Archived