💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland

More people imediately getting flashbacks to the BTW ball? I feel so bad for her and genuinely want to give her a big hug. I get so mad at people wanting her to extend the tour or whining about her wanting a break after the tour. She's such a good person and all she gets is hate and spoiled fans. If she wants a 5 year break, let her have it. She owes us nothing. Poor woman

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ClariceStarling
13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

*logs on to GGD today*

*20s later*

200.gif

But seriously, I hope she's okay, but I need to not be so obsessed with all of this, it's really unhealthy. I wish Gaga luck, but I need to step away for a little bit. 

Same. 

ClariceStarling

I feel really, really bad about this. :( I just can't stop thinking about those fans. 

Anyways, get well soon, Gaga. We love you. 

PanPikus

I'm so sad. She's been working so hard this year to make us happy and now.. I can't. I hope she's gonna be ok asap, and continues the tour or not, it doesn't matter right now. I just want her to take care of her health, take a long break, stop working on tousands projects. I'm so worried about her :ohno:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

nattuggla

Guys I think that her cold and not completely curing it has triggered the severe pain again..... I had the feeling that she was under control of her body right until the NY concerts.....

I really hope that she could recover fast. Maybe the tour is not lost for good.....

12 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Guys I think that her cold and not completely curing it has triggered the severe pain again..... I had the feeling that she was under control of her body right until the NY concerts.....

I really hope that she could recover fast. Maybe the tour is not lost for good.....

I don't think it's lost at this point, but I'm mentally preparing myself in the event that my Vegas show is cancelled. I hope she is able to get her physical as well as her mental health back in balance soon.

nattuggla
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

I don't think it's lost at this point, but I'm menatally preparing myself in the event that my Vegas show is cancelled. I hope she is able to get her physical as well as her mental health back in balance soon.

Yeah me too. I never have been to a Gaga concert and I will fly from Austria to Germany for her and booked a flight and hotel already. I will be very sad if it will get cancelled but I won't be mad at her. I know that health is the most important thing and even if I can't see her this time I hope she takes care of her health and recovers so that she still will be able to perform any time in the future and I can see her then.......

nattuggla

I am listening to The Cure right now, thinking about Gaga and try to fix her with my love and positive vibes! :wub:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived