Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga
Just now, Thrasher said:

Rock In Rio

Ah of course. I didn't realise that was professionally filmed so that's exciting! 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher
7 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Ah of course. I didn't realise that was professionally filmed so that's exciting! 

Yeah, and the crowd will be huge :giveup:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

viniferrett
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the show will be shorter and not with the same stage :(

Yeah :( im hoping for at least the main stage 

asana15

I was there yesterday. Took this picture.

Gaga left hotel through the garage. Only saw her driving by.

After the show they've brought both her buses underground, and they drove off to Chicago followed by a third bus full with her personal security at around 12:20am.

OT: they sell Joanne (Deluxe) at every merchandize stand for $15.00. I saw a few purchases made. Now, that's what I call a real tour bundle.

OT2: we bought tickets at the boxoffice just before 7pm. We were seated on the temporarily placed court side cushioned folded chairs. All permanent seating was filled, luxury boxes had people in them, Gaga ran past our seats after the MR (she didn't high-fived).

Observation: These venues go to great lengths to squeeze every possible $$ out of the consumer. The demand is overwhelming, everyone can see it, hopefully Live Nation could make it worthwhile for Stefani to agree to some additional touring.

Johncayse
15 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I was there yesterday. Took this picture.

Gaga left hotel through the garage. Only saw her driving by.

After the show they've brought both her buses underground, and they drove off to Chicago followed by a third bus full with her personal security at around 12:20am.

OT: they sell Joanne (Deluxe) at every merchandize stand for $15.00. I saw a few purchases made. Now, that's what I call a real tour bundle.

OT2: we bought tickets a the boxoffice just before 7pm. We were seated on the temporarily placed court side cushioned folded chairs. All permanent seating was filled, luxury boxes had people in them, Gaga ran past our seats after the MR (she didn't high-fived).

Observation: These venues go to great lengths to squeeze every possible $$ out of the consumer. The demand is overwhelming, everyone can see it, hopefully Live Nation could make it worthwhile for Stefani to agree to some additional touring.

I think they will announce more dates with the documentary @ViviLittleM

Supersonic

Gaga having a Netflix exclusive is genius from a chart standpoint, because that is EXACTLY the target audience she needs collect for good streaming receipts. The Brady Bunch movie came back into pop cultural awareness after it was added and promoted on Netflix and went viral to the point of GagaDaily even having Brady Brunch emoticons. Imma need y'all to gush a lil more about this.

Supersonic
18 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

US

The Cure 384,240

1k more than was predicted on ATRL. :gaycat: This has been stable at like... 6-7k copies per week for a LONG time, we're gonna reach 400k (and Platinum SPS) in probably 3-4 weeks

Arturo
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Gaga having a Netflix exclusive is genius from a chart standpoint, because that is EXACTLY the target audience she needs collect for good streaming receipts. The Brady Bunch movie came back into pop cultural awareness after it was added and promoted on Netflix and went viral to the point of GagaDaily even having Brady Brunch emoticons. Imma need y'all to gush a lil more about this.

Perfect release date too. Right before Stranger Things 2 comes out. People will be purchasing Netflix again

Harry Kat

US:

Singles:

103. The Cure

206. Million Reasons

588. Poker Face

813. Just Dance

846. Born This Way

969. The Edge Of Glory

1026. Bad Romance

1354. Applause

1463. Paparazzi 

Albums:

37. Joanne (Deluxe)

316. The Fame Monster (Deluxe)

363. Born This Way (Bonus Track Version)

591. The Fame

725. Joanne

883. ARTPOP

1414. Cheek To Cheek

:whitney:

They will fall tomorrow because of the new releases but we have 5 stadium shows in the row so I'm curious to see the effect

Arturo

If you wanna hear Taylor's lead but don't want to contribute a stream to its chart position, download the iheartradio app and listen to the premiere on Z100.

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

If you wanna hear Taylor's lead but don't want to contribute a stream to its chart position, download the iheartradio app and listen to the premiere on Z100.

:giggle: can i listen to it online too?

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived