Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just so excited that Taylor is going to block despacito from breaking the record of most weeks at number one lol cause it doesn't deserve it

Biagio2103
29 minutes ago, sg42 said:

I'm just so excited that Taylor is going to block despacito from breaking the record of most weeks at number one lol cause it doesn't deserve it

Despacito is still going to tie Mariah's record. Keep in mind that Despacito has two different versions, Taylor would need huge radio, streaming and downloads to take the number one, like very huge.

I'm only good at being bad

SergenGokdag

Zayn + Taylor couldnt hit #1 so im not sure if Taylor going #1 or not. She will hit #1 soon or later after all 

Diamond Heart 💎

viniferrett
1 minute ago, SergenGokdag said:

Zayn + Taylor couldnt hit #1 so im not sure if Taylor going #1 or not. She will hit #1 soon or later after all 

if its pure pop like 1989 she will flop 

but shes too smart for that, im curious

Talent
28 minutes ago, sg42 said:

I'm excited because her team is literally the best. She's gonna show the girls (and the boys) what good management is. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

BibleThisWay
30 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Despacito is still going to tie Mariah's record. Keep in mind that Despacito has two different versions, Taylor would need huge radio, streaming and downloads to take the number one, like very huge.

Taylor seems to be on board with streaming and always has impeccable promo for her single and album releases. It's her first song (excluding IDWLF) in nearly 3 years and the song itself seems like it'll cause a lot of buzz. (not to mention she always does well in sales, radio and views if the audio/MV is on YouTube). Plus Despacito is declining, there's not a whole lot between it and Wild Thoughts

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

So apparently Taylor's album is released just before the Grammys deadline... Poor Joanne

Taylor or not, Joanne is not a favourite for Grammys by any means. Sadly.

BibleThisWay
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Taylor or not, Joanne is not a favourite for Grammys by any means. Sadly.

This. We'll be lucky if we get a best pop vocal album nomination for Joanne and maybe a nom or 2 for Million Reasons

Arturo

Hoping Taylor doesn't get nominated for pop solo. But late releases usually don't get pop solo. She'll still get SOTY nom though. Ugh. How annoying. Glad What About Us is a non event for Gaga's sake too.

GagaMyBlood95

I am literally slayed by the tour gross so far, I mean she is slaying left and right and proving once again that she can do THAT! Album sales, 1M+ single sales and above 2M $ gross per show. Like where are the haters and doubters???

Also I don't really like her, but I am kinda excited just to see what will Taylor bring with this era. I am almost positive it will be again pop or at least mostly pop sound. I don't think she'll debut #1 but she will do it eventually once the radio picks up (which we all know will happen..)

BibleThisWay
4 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I am literally slayed by the tour gross so far, I mean she is slaying left and right and proving once again that she can do THAT! Album sales, 1M+ single sales and above 2M $ gross per show. Like where are the haters and doubters???

Also I don't really like her, but I am kinda excited just to see what will Taylor bring with this era. I am almost positive it will be again pop or at least mostly pop sound. I don't think she'll debut #1 but she will do it eventually once the radio picks up (which we all know will happen..)

I think that because she'll have really strong sales and streams, not to mention views, plus with Despacito declining, she could easily take #1. Plus she'll probably have a radio deal so her first week on radio will be quite high

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived