Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Resale tickets for Wrigley Field on stubhub went from 2,500 left to 1,600 left in the last couple days. Less resale than Green Day and Zac Brown Band who are playing the same weekend. 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Resale tickets for Wrigley Field on stubhub went from 2,500 left to 1,600 left in the last couple days. Less resale than Green Day and Zac Brown Band who are playing the same weekend. 

Packed show again.

5M gross maybe.

asana15
9 hours ago, Talent said:

She won't win. :( It's the Tony's year. Again. 

See, here's the thing. There's no consensus regarding this Special Class Program category. The Hollywood Reporter predicting the Oscars (SBHT second place), schmucks from Gold Derby are divided between the Tonys and the Hairspray Live. No one is predicting SBHT, but the critics didn't coalesce around one thing and not influencing voters. She might just sneak in, especially considering the producer is the same person as for Tonys.

asana15
1 hour ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I was watching the baseball game at the Wrigley over the weekend on MLB network, and they were advertising both shows every single break. Not once though I heard about the JWT.

Bad Monster Kid
14 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I was watching the baseball game at the Wrigley over the weekend on MLB network, and they were advertising both shows every single break. Not once though I heard about the JWT.

Her demand is higher so maybe they needed to sell more of the other two shows.  GD and ZBB reselling for $30 -$59 lowest. Gagas lowest resale ticket is $100.

HolyDelRey

John Wayne, becomes the third Joanne track to hit 3O million streams on Spotify :applause: 

Also The Cure hits 140m!

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

re di tutto
6 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Guys when do you think Gaga will drop the ASIB soundtrack? Together with the release of the movie or earlier?

Movie September 2018, soundtrack August 2018.

FarixGaga
1 hour ago, FarixGaga said:

#80 (+4)

#71 (+9)

Woah miss Dua Lipa is not playing:staymad:

JC

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived