Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
16 minutes ago, Talent said:

She won't win. :( It's the Tony's year. Again. 

fine

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky

Why does Telephone get so many Spotify streams? It seems forgotten. Maybe because of Beyoncé?

ProdigyARTPOP
3 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

I have these numbers (DECEMBER 2016 WITHOUT JOANNE WHO IS CURRENTLY WITH 900.000+)

Gaga's SPS in the US -Nielsen Music

The Fame 8.8M

The Fame Monster 5.7M

Born This Way 3.8M

ARTPOP 1.4M

Cheek To Cheek 760k

TOTAL: 20,460,000

She sold a lot after SB, i think @ViviLittleM and @Gypsy Life have updated numbers :) 

Thank you so much! when do you think we'll be given updated numbers :hug:

re di tutto

I think it's so wrong to count video views for SPS album units. Spotify/Apple Music sure, but not video services. They don't count video sales from iTunes Store, why should they count some random streams from live performances on artist's VEVO?

ViviLittleM

I wonder why Cleveland doesn't appear on ticketmaster and I wonder if it affects the tickets sales.

my new tattoo :) i have born this way, the fame monster and so happy i could die :) 

Million Reasons

#104 Switzerland(How it's not certified)?

#138 Italy

nattuggla

Guys when do you think Gaga will drop the ASIB soundtrack? Together with the release of the movie or earlier?

ViviLittleM

So since the tour was announced we were all like

BIIITCH ADD MORE DATES AT LEAST TO BE SURE TO HIT 100M AND THEN

giphy.gif

2M/show average

ViviLittleM

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7934190/kesha-rainbow-debut-billboard-200-albums-chart

[Editor's note: Rainbow's unit total and sales figure were updated on Aug. 21 -- from 116,000 to 117,000 and 89,000 to 90,000, respectively.]

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new Sept. 2-dated chart (where Rainbow debuts at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on Tuesday (Aug. 22).

Rainbow's sales bow of 90,000 was aided in part by a concert ticket/album bundle sale redemption promotion with Kesha's upcoming tour. Other chart-topping albums that have benefited from such an offer this year include Arcade Fire's Everything Now, Linkin Park's One More Light, The Chainsmokers' Memories… Do Not Open and Perry's Witness.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived