• Last Reply
ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

99% sure.

Maybe swish swish video will have some impact on sales

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe swish swish video will have some impact on sales

But it will count for the next next week. Next week we'll almost surely pass Witness tho.

DeanWinchester

Im still pressed she cant add at least 15 more dates :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FRANZGA

them not adding dates is really Dumb.. like why not use the SB Hype when it was there.. they've lost that opportunity.. and even now, it ain't too late to add Asia, Oceania and SA Dates.. >:(

DeanWinchester

I mean they know the demand is there--they keep adding seats/tickets hours before and while this adds to the gross, dates would be more effective and would really help solidify her brand as a touring force

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FRANZGA

I'm good with Joanne spending 40+ weeks in BB200.. but a year inside it will be perfect.. but it's really a REACH..

FRANZGA

if this tour end up with these dates only with $100M gross.. great but the fact that she could do more than that is possing me off.. the demand is there and the show is too good to not be catered to more fans.. >:(

O.T - yass at THE FAME.. yassssssssss

TheCureinMalibu
7 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

them not adding dates is really Dumb.. like why not use the SB Hype when it was there.. they've lost that opportunity.. and even now, it ain't too late to add Asia, Oceania and SA Dates.. >:(

To be honest it's never late tho. :classy: I just wish she could add just 15-20 shows in Australia Asia a some few in North America.

little legend
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

😱

BILLBOARD 200
157 (101) 10 Witness

Ready for that hit thread on Atrl :

The Fame a 9 year old album is charting higher that Witness a 2month old album. Why? 

:queenga:

TheCureinMalibu

@ViviLittleM Rainbow is doing amazing on iTunes US it's still #3 after 10 days of release.Seems like it'll still be in the top 10 Billboard 200 next week if it keeps doing like this.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Ready for that hit thread on Atrl :

The Fame a 9 year old album is charting higher that Witness a 2months old album. Why? 

:queenga:

Shame i was bannedT

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Spanish Eyes
21 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

if this tour end up with these dates only with $100M gross.. great but the fact that she could do more than that is possing me off.. the demand is there and the show is too good to not be catered to more fans.. >:(

O.T - yass at THE FAME.. yassssssssss

I totally understand the frustration. To me, though, it's important that Gaga maintain her physical and mental health. If that means fewer tour dates, then I can live. As long as she passes 100m gross. 

If I had it my way, she could do a small Asian/Oceania leg and a small Latin American one. Hit some of the biggest places - Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul; Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland; Mexico City, Sao Paulo. Get them stadium shows AND let more fans see the show!

Harry Kat

47. Joanne (Deluxe)

622. TFM (Deluxe)

701. BTW (Bonus Track)

1103. The Fame

1332. ARTPOP

1384. C2C

1472. Joanne

:ladyhaha: 

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived