Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

Is there gonna be a thread dedicated to tracking box office numbers for the tour? Or will it just happen here?

I've never been on GGD during a tour, really excited. I'm going to the one at Wrigley, so it's pretty early on. I probably won't even try to avoid spoilers cause I'm so thirsty to see what she brings with this tour. :giveup:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Is there gonna be a thread dedicated to tracking box office numbers for the tour? Or will it just happen here?

I've never been on GGD during a tour, really excited. I'm going to the one at Wrigley, so it's pretty early on. I probably won't even try to avoid spoilers cause I'm so thirsty to see what she brings with this tour. :giveup:

We can make a new thread every time new boxscores are out. It doesn't happen often.

Sometimes Live Nation reports everything at once when a leg is completely over. It depends. Sometimes they wait until there are like a few shows already done.

Sometimes we have some unofficial boxscores by Pollstar.

And then, every boxscores will be in @mister max's OP of his thread, if he's doing his job correctly of course :D

OBEY

Praying top 25 on POP radio! Hopefully they keep on supporting it till she promotes

OBEY

Everything is sold out in Montreal except the tickets at 280$

The tickets were less pricey weeks ago idk why they made them higher :air: 

Thrasher

So it's safe to say Katy won't have another hit this era, she will have to work for the VMAs + rehearsals for tour which starts on Sept 7

She will probably still try with Swish Swish considering the video is about to be released and maybe a VMAs performance but i think it's too late now (our good sis MR was the only exception :poot:)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

OBEY
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

So it's safe to say Katy won't have another hit this era, she will have to work for the VMAs + rehearsals for tour which starts on Sept 7

She will probably still try with Swish Swish considering the video is about to be released and maybe a VMAs performance but i think it's too late now (our good sis MR was the only exception :poot:)

Apparently they'll be releasing swish swish MV few days before the VMAS

Thrasher
35 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Apparently they'll be releasing swish swish MV few days before the VMAS

Yeah but i don't see it happening even if the video goes viral, i mean if the urban-ish Bon Appétit feat. Migos didn't happen...

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Talent
10 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Yeah but i don't see it happening even if the video goes viral, i mean if the urban-ish Bon Appétit feat. Migos didn't happen...

The song is over on radio, out of Spotify top 200 and iTunes top 100. It will need a lot of help. But... I don't think they're looking for a hit. They wanna sell tour tickets. And a video with TONS of celebrities cameos is gonna work. I think. Maybe. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

ViviLittleM
9 minutes ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

Haven't been in this thread in ages 

how's the cure doing :selena:

giphy.gif

Bloody

120 -6 LADY GAGA - The Cure 16.134 -0.776

171 +2 LADY GAGA - Million Reasons 10.903 +0.059

:sharon:

Bloody

Z100:

The Cure - Lady Gaga 2:08am

The Cure - Lady Gaga 4:24am

The Cure - Lady Gaga 11:11am

The Cure - Lady Gaga 1:03pm

KIIS FM:

The Cure - Lady Gaga 6:59am

still spinning the top 40 smash:poot:

Arizona Sky

Katy booking 3 Staples Center dates is beyond me. She might be able to sell out one, but the other two will be empty af

mister max
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

We can make a new thread every time new boxscores are out. It doesn't happen often.

Sometimes Live Nation reports everything at once when a leg is completely over. It depends. Sometimes they wait until there are like a few shows already done.

Sometimes we have some unofficial boxscores by Pollstar.

And then, every boxscores will be in @mister max's OP of his thread, if he's doing his job correctly of course :D

Hopefully :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived